Why dont people get married at 14 anymore?

Ryu

Staff member
My great grandma got married at 14 to my 20 year old great grandpa. In 2016 he would be called a pedophile and be locked up in prison for life. What happened in the world to cause this. Back then men were pretty much guaranteed a young virgin wife. Now the majority of girls are sluts.

Veuve

Slayer
14 year olds brains aren't developed, they're barely in puberty...

Harry Rotter

Coper
Ryu said:
My great grandma got married at 14 to my 20 year old great grandpa. In 2016 he would be called a pedophile and be locked up in prison for life. What happened in the world to cause this. Back then men were pretty much guaranteed a young virgin wife. Now the majority of girls are sluts.

Ur grandpa is from mexico. Thats what happened. Mexico is a genetic wasteland.

Ryu

Staff member
@"Harry Rotter" 
COPE that happened everywhere on earth

lmao wtf 

good luck tryna support a family with a mcdonalds minimum wage income

Weaselface

Coper
pre-20th-century peasants and labourers usually married quite late iirc 30-ish
our grandparents are abberations, but "time immemorial" usually doesn't go that far

Demgainz

Normie
Only Americans are bothered with age of consent. Whole world fucks jailbaits with no remorse.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Lorebin said:
If you marry it's over

This, I would lose all motivation in life to do anything knowing I am bound to one woman forever.

marrying is useless/stupid

btw: the "14 yo brains are not developed enough to engage in sex" is naive(to not say retarded). You don't need huge brain for a banal, primal activity.

Even retarded animals can have sex. Sex is not to be "aspergically" analyzed, but done when felt(arousal,etc,)

You need to have a well developed brain to become an investor, built a company, solve some mathematical equations,etc, not to involve in some retarded, banal activity like sex.

kibo

Chad
SEAN O said:
marrying is useless/stupid

btw: the "14 yo brains are not developed enough to engage in sex" is naive(to not say retarded). You don't need huge brain for a banal, primal activity.

Even retarded animals can have sex. Sex is not to be "aspergically" analyzed, but done when felt(arousal,etc,)

You need to have a well developed brain to become an investor, built a company, solve some mathematical equations,etc, not to involve in some retarded, banal activity like sex.

repped

Amnesia said:
Lorebin said:
If you marry it's over

This, I would lose all motivation in life to do anything knowing I am bound to one woman forever.

good luck having 0 women loyal to you because they are all free to show their real slut nature