arabmoney

Incel
The amount of ugly niggers I've seen with prime white girls is ridiculous. All other races are held to a high standard to be attractive but these ugly niggers ain't

uglydeathcel

Banned
Niggers are lucky fucks
Their attractiveness to white women depends soley on hieght/body/frame and low inhib

Aparat

Normie
Image created by the media so they have a shot.

Boss

Slayer
There uglyness usually comes from there proportions (oversized nose/lips etc.) they rarely have bad development except for chin occasional

Also american blacks have gone through natural selection where the stronger ones were selected to come to america, so they are ussualy well developed

And there appeal comes from masculinity, and there dark skin, this is why you see dark skin blacks do better than mulattos since mulattos have to compete with other brown people(latinos etc.)

Darkman

Normie
Aparat said:
Cope.

Blacks were fucking white woman  before the jewish media or whatever it's called existed

Aparat

Normie
Darkman said:
Aparat said:
Cope.

Blacks were fucking white woman  before the jewish media or whatever it's called existed

And many White women fuck dogs.

Invisible

King of Chads
Aparat said:
Cope. Field slaves were fucking the master's wife back in 1600. In fact, these are some of the very first false rape accusations. The man would get lynched and the mixed baby would become the house slave.

Strong cope though. Do you think that if the media portrayed aborigines as slayers women would want to fuck them?

All aboard the flight to Copenhagen. @"Aparat" 

@"Adolf Hipster" 

SFcels are way more anti-BBC than they are anti-Asian. SFcels are making it evident which race they fear most.

diegobarrueco

Banned
Invisible said:
Aparat said:
Cope. Field slaves were fucking the master's wife back in 1600. In fact, these are some of the very first false rape accusations. The man would get lynched and the mixed baby would become the house slave.

Strong cope though. Do you think that if the media portrayed aborigines as slayers women would want to fuck them?

@"Adolf Hipster" 

SFcels are way more anti-BBC than they are anti-Asian. SFcels are making it evident which race they fear most.
why are you incel then?

Aparat

Normie
Adolf Hipster said:
Aparat should be renamed into cope lol
I think it's time to: http://lookism.net/Thread-Refreshin...-see-is-Adolf-Hipster-spamming-his-BBC-fetish
[hr]
Invisible said:
Aparat said:

@"Adolf Hipster" 

I'm on my way to copenhagen among all the recessed chin, protruded maxilla, narrow jawed and small framed Blackcels.
:nod2:

Invisible

King of Chads
diegobarrueco said:
Invisible said:

@"Adolf Hipster" 

why are you incel then?
I'm sub 3 facially. Nongoodlooking blacks atleast need masculinity, i.e. a good lower third, and a few minor "must haves" such as short philtrum, compact midface. Things I lack basically.
[hr]
Aparat said:
Adolf Hipster said:
Aparat should be renamed into cope lol
I think it's time to: http://lookism.net/Thread-Refreshin...-see-is-Adolf-Hipster-spamming-his-BBC-fetish
[hr]
Invisible said:

@"Adolf Hipster" 

I'm on my way to copenhagen among all the recessed chin, protruded maxilla, narrow jawed and small framed Blackcels.
Do you agree that if the media portrayed abos as low inhib thugs/slayers, women still wouldn't be attracted to them? I know you agree with me but I just want to read it from you.

Aparat

Normie
Invisible said:
diegobarrueco said:
why are you incel then?
I'm sub 3 facially. Nongoodlooking blacks atleast need masculinity, i.e. a good lower third, and a few minor "must haves" such as short philtrum, compact midface. Things I lack basically.
[hr]
Aparat said:
[hr]

Do you agree that if the media portrayed abos as low inhib thugs/slayers, women still wouldn't be attracted to them? I know you agree with me but I just want to read it from you.
Blacks can slay as long as they don't look like 95% of the ones I come across every day. Normally masculinity = good looks until you become hyper masculine. 
There's a difference between fetish/niche and having appeal. Most people here exaggerate the "BBC" appeal pushed by the media. Your looks influence how great the percentage of women would fall for/consider such group/race.

Invisible

King of Chads
True Romance said:
It's a combination of media influence and their innate high T frame/mental features. It's both.
[hr]
Invisible said:
Do you think that if the media portrayed aborigines as slayers women would want to fuck them?
Yes.

:bye:
[hr]
Aparat said:
Invisible said:
[hr]

Blacks can slay as long as they don't look like 95% of the ones I come across every day. Normally masculinity = good looks until you become hyper masculine. 
There's a difference between fetish/niche and having appeal. Most people here exaggerate the "BBC" appeal the medial pushes. Your looks influence how great the percentage of women would fall for/consider such group/race.
Where do you live? Where are the black from there?

I'm guessing: Germany and West Africa in that order? Or East Africa?

Lel

Gigachad
it's because of their mentality

average black guy is a better beta provider than a white guy to white girls (more extrovert/funny ---> better entertainer)

similarly white guys are better beta providers than black guys to black girls (higher income/status, more stable --> safety)

BBC is a myth. most women wouldn't fuck someone only because of his dick size if he has a shit face. Maybe they go black sometime out of curiosity (thanks to the media) but the dude is always attractive unless you count fat whales and sub5s.

All BBCs that live on Godmode are the equivalent of a White Chad

Aparat

Normie
Invisible said:
True Romance said:
It's a combination of media influence and their innate high T frame/mental features. It's both.
[hr]

Yes.

:bye:
[hr]
Aparat said:
There's a difference between fetish/niche and having appeal. Most people here exaggerate the "BBC" appeal the medial pushes. Your looks influence how great the percentage of women would fall for/consider such group/race.
Where do you live? Where are the black from there?

I'm guessing: Germany and West Africa in that order? Or East Africa?
N.Y(so on average have some White in them; clearly not enough to influence facial features).

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Whites dont need to be attractive either to get laid.

Just neurotypical, extroverted and tall.

// Infolinks