Why does the forum die every week-end?

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
Half the userbase is out slaying.

True rotters and incels are practically a minority on this site now.

FUARK
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,755
Reputation
4
FireHaze said:
Half the userbase is out slaying.

True rotters and incels are practically a minority on this site now.

FUARK
its a shame this place has turned into misc 2.0

I need to find a true incel forum
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
3
everyone here EXCEPT me and seph are frauds

Rodger rabbit is the biggest fraud in PSL history...if u knew the shit i knew about him

just :cage:
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
2
We're all slayers


I'm going out soon to slay with my 2 inch Jewish penis. Wish me luck. 


FUARK
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,180
Reputation
17
Brotha Techno said:
everyone here EXCEPT me and seph are frauds

Rodger rabbit is the biggest fraud in PSL history...if u knew the shit i knew about him

just :cage:
Legit 

 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
the NT userbase is probs having romantic dates out and fuk sessions with their valentines
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
11
paulus said:
Brotha Techno said:
everyone here EXCEPT me and seph are frauds

Rodger rabbit is the biggest fraud in PSL history...if u knew the shit i knew about him

just :cage:
Legit 

If that's RR then turn on the news in an hour. I'll be on it. And so will 30 victims.
 

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,259
Reputation
0
Incels post here during the week like its their job, and on the weekend they are taking a break from all the posting
 
Top