Why does sensorydeprivation live under the impression getting on welfare is easy?

Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
680
Reputation
10
My brother has been a loser all of his life, he could probably fit in within the guys here pretty well. He has never had a job or neither a girlfriend. He has been trying to get on welfare because "he refuses to work". Yet he has attended endless appointments with doctors to get a welfare paycheck, which will probably be a very low one anyway. It has probably been around 4 years since that idea got stuck in his mind. We've been telling him to do something with his life but he refuses to study or get a job.

Why does this guy seem to brag about being on welfare? Where is he from? And how can anyone live off welfare anyway? The paychecks are pathetic.
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
52
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
My brother has been a loser all of his life, he could probably fit in within the guys here pretty well. He has never had a job or neither a girlfriend. He has been trying to get on welfare because "he refuses to work". Yet he has attended endless appointments with doctors to get a welfare paycheck, which will probably be a very low one anyway. It has probably been around 4 years since that idea got stuck in his mind. We've been telling him to do something with his life but he refuses to study or get a job.

Why does this guy seem to brag about being on welfare? Where is he from? And how can anyone live off welfare anyway? The paychecks are pathetic.
sweden
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
Machiavellian said:
You live in a slum and not own a car
I actually own 2 cars and make a good living off my job. Who are you?
You read that as me accusing you of living in a slum and not having a car, I mean you as in what you would have to do to afford life on welfare.
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
680
Reputation
10
Machiavellian said:
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
I actually own 2 cars and make a good living off my job. Who are you?
You read that as me accusing you of living in a slum and not having a car, I mean you as in what you would have to do to afford life on welfare.
But apparently this guy is well off. How much do you get from welfare in Sweden?
It would be impossible for my brother to be independent while living a decent lifestyle.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
Machiavellian said:
You read that as me accusing you of living in a slum and not having a car, I mean you as in what you would have to do to afford life on welfare.
But apparently this guy is well off. How much do you get from welfare in Sweden?
It would be impossible for my brother to be independent while living a decent lifestyle.
I don't know how sweden wellfare works, or a lot about U.S. wellfare but I know people can live alone in a poverty town off of wellfare or with 1 housemate so you can afford your own car.
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,850
Reputation
738
I'm guessing you live in America or Canada. It is a lot more difficult to get approved for welfare there than in Sweden.

Sensdep claims to get paid $2k USD/month for his disability (autism). But he's in Sweden where cost of living is high relative to the States (unless you live in Beverly Hills or Manhattan or something). $2k USD is probably worth 20+% less in Sweden than in the United States because of the high rents and prices in Sweden.

And he gets paid in Kronor. Not US Dollars. Currencies fluctuate and the US Dollar has been strong as of late. I'm curious how much Kronor he gets per month.
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
680
Reputation
10
alien said:
I'm guessing you live in America or Canada. It is a lot more difficult to get approved for welfare there than in Sweden.

Sensdep claims to get paid $2k USD/month for his disability (autism). But he's in Sweden where cost of living is high relative to the States (unless you live in Beverly Hills or Manhattan or something). $2k USD is probably worth 20+% less in Sweden than in the United States because of the high rents and prices in Sweden.

And he gets paid in Kronor. Not US Dollars. Currencies fluctuate and the US Dollar has been strong as of late. I'm curious how much Kronor he gets per month.
$2K? that's still a LOT more than what my brother could ask for.
I've been living in USA for years due college + work and my brother lives in Italy with parents. Here it isn't any different, I actually looked it up. Welfare minus basic expenses in Sweden (specially in some parts of Sweden where you could be very well off) is a lot more than welfare minus basic expenses in here. You could always move to a cheap state.
Welfare on all southern European countries seem to be extremely precarious, only a handful of north european countries along with maybe Germany deliver welfare that could amount you a decent lifestyle, but chances are you will not be able to live alone. Take into account if you are on welfare you are free to go anywhere you want as long as you don't leave your country. If you are getting $2K all you need is going to a cheap place inside your country and stay there. Im assuming those Swedish cucks will stop giving you the welfare paycheck if you go live to another country... if you can then you are basically near upper class in any south European country and let alone eastern European country.
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,850
Reputation
738
Sensdep has never went into detail about his autismbux. They might not pay the same if you live in a cheaper part of Sweden. It might vary by the region.

Here in Canada, social assistance and disability varies by the province. But provinces in Canada are huge (Ontario is probably bigger than Sweden. lol) and there is a huge difference in cost of living between Toronto, Ontario (the province's largest city) and a small Ontario town with <30k people.

If my dad kicked me out and I absolutely had to go on disability or social assistance to survive, there's no way I would stay in Toronto when my money would go a considerable amount further if I drove 2 hours north up to Owen Sound... 

Food is a little cheaper up there. Maybe because gas is a little cheaper up there. But shelter (rent, electricity, natural gas, water) and auto insurance are a hell of a lot cheaper up there. The GTA is a shitty place to live cost-of-living wise. Whatever you save on a car by taking transit in downtown Toronto (a lot of people who live in downtown Toronto don't have any need for a car because everything is conveniently accessible by walking or public transportation), you have to make up for with paying high rents. Whatever you save on rent in the Toronto suburbs, you have to make up for with paying a fortune for auto insurance. Because you absolutely need a car in the suburbs.

I think the Ontario government does this on purpose (giving out the same social assistance money regardless of the cost of living in your area). Because they want to discourage people from staying in overcrowded Toronto. But if all the poor go live in small hick towns, the property tax base in those small hick towns is going to be low. And as a result, municipal services like public education are going to be underfunded. Those small hick towns would have to rely on hand-outs from the provincial government. If you're going to import unemployed autists into a small hick town and they're going to circulate his money into the local economy when he buys food, rent, clothing, gas, auto insurance, auto maintenance, dental services, prescription drugs, etc. you're usually going to have to raise property taxes in the area (unless the economy in that area is so shit that local price inflation is not even on the radar).
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
lol at getting 2k off welfare thats a lot of money period, no other country will give you more money than cucked swedenfags
sensbird slayer of swedish taxpayers
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,608
Reputation
1,480
Lol, welfare in sweden: Afford apartment, internet, food, party every weekend, gymcel lifestyle, protein powders, candy, alcohol. They pay the medical care for you, the dental care, everything.
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,850
Reputation
738
Keep in mind that Sweden has cut-back their social programs within the last 7-10 years with the adoption of neo-liberal policies (like in much of Europe). Note: Neo-liberal is not the same as American liberal. Neo-liberal = fiscally right-wing, socially left-wing.

Back in 2004, only 5.3% of Swedes lived below the 50% of median income poverty line and 11.4% lived below the 60% of median income poverty line.
In 2011, the numbers jumped up to 9.7% and 17.4% respectively. And in 2012 (latest OECD data), the numbers went down a bit to 9% and 17.1% respectively.

It's Denmark that is the socialist capital of Europe, not Sweden. And the neo-liberal party in Denmark has tried to reduce taxes and their welfare state. Denmark has the highest tax wedge in the OECD.

actual zombie said:
lol at getting 2k off welfare thats a lot of money period, no other country will give you more money than cucked swedenfags
sensbird slayer of swedish taxpayers
Remember: The US Dollar rose in value relative to other world currencies. Sensdep gets paid in Kronor. He's not making $2k USD/month anymore. I asked him how much Kronor he makes per month and he never answered me.

And like I said: cost of living matters. I don't know how disability works in Sweden. The disability payment might vary by the counties  (20) or even the municipalities (290). It's very expensive to live in Stockholm (Sweden's largest city) and to a lesser extent Gothenburg (2nd largest) and Malmo (3rd largest).
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
5
Getting on welfare is only easy if your skin happens to be the color of diarrhea.
 

mvp

what
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
23,051
Reputation
8,118
yeah its not that easy to get welfare without them harassing you, if you dont have a diagnosed disability
in other words you may get it, however over time you will get sanctionized. thats what happened to me.
im still not going to work though.
 

lookz

Chad
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,082
Reputation
3
approx 70% of somalies live on welfare here in my country
 
Top