Why does my incel neighbour always have friends round Friday night?

Hes about 20 and incel as fuck. AFAIK just stays indoors all week long. I can occasionally hear him playing video games and plays shitty house music a lot. I have caught glimpses of him and seen he is sub 4.

Every Friday he invites 2 or 3 people to his house and from the sounds of it, they smoke and listen to music. His friends are this nigger guy and mixed race fat girl.

Who is this freak and what does he get from inviting losers once a week? I know for a fact he aint getting NO sex.

LostTuna

Gigachad
i don't know, it could be possible that humans are social creatures and like interacting and chilling with other human beings instead of staying locked in their basement posting SFcel shit on an incel forum.

PowerfulWonderChampion said:
Hes about 20 and incel as fuck. AFAIK just stays indoors all week long. I can occasionally hear him playing video games and plays shitty house music a lot. I have caught glimpses of him and seen he is sub 4.

Every Friday he invites 2 or 3 people to his house and from the sounds of it, they smoke and listen to music. His friends are this nigger guy and mixed race fat girl.

Who is this freak and what does he get from inviting losers once a week? I know for a fact he aint getting NO sex.

And what do you do on Friday night? Look at him and his friends through a window? Then post your observations on an internet forum?

Fucking lol.

MewingTillIDie said:
And what do you do on Friday night? Look at him and his friends through a window? Then post your observations on an internet forum?

Fucking lol.

:cage2:

spying on the neighbour having gay orgies with his friends. Slayer