• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why does it turn on women to know you fuck other women?

Defeat

Megastar
yet when i find out shes sleeping with someone else i get sick to my stomach and dont wanna see her again

:tyson:

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
women are herd creatures. all their opinions are based on what the hivemind of other women think. so if other women think you're hot enough to fuck you, they think you must be hot too.

whereas for guys knowing a girl is fucking other guys means you risk getting cucked if you start a relationship with her, so you just pump and dump and cut your losses.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Comes back to evolution.

A man who is chosen by many women is a good catch. Men who are chosen of many women tend to fuck them, due to the male instinct to reproduce with as many as possible. Hence, man who fucks lots of women = hot.

Men are repulsed with women who gets fucked by lots of men as they put themselves in a position where they might put resources in a kid which is not even their own, making themselves an evolutionary dead end.

Fuck sake this is PSL biology basics 101, newbie shit.

One particular girl Im seeing right now wants me to tell her which girls Ive fucked since last time we had sex, she just loves to hear it, it turns her on.

Many many girls have told me: "I bet you fuck many women right?? I know u do!! Ure a player!", when I tell them I do, they find pleasure in it.

NoctisOrgy

Megastar
Because foids are low sentience creatures. /thread

to elaborate:

"hmmm it was so worth it to let Sheikhs shit in my mouth for these Gucci bags"
"I am such a individual, I like ice cream, netflix and travelling"
"told him to pull out but crossed my legs behind him to force his sperm in me tehee I am so indepindint"
"smashh the patriarchy we need more wymmin CEOs. ehwww what do you mean more woman garbage collectors?"
"tehee I got Billy fired with my accusation so I can sit next to Chad"
"yasss queeeen slayyy"

jfl
f
l

totismo

best poster ever in history
Autists
u get giga haloed if u tell nurturing estrogenic women that u are a virgin

they see u as prey and rape u

best thing in existence

Defeat

Megastar
RealRob said:
Comes back to evolution.

A man who is chosen by many women is a good catch. Men who are chosen of many women tend to fuck them, due to the male instinct to reproduce with as many as possible. Hence, man who fucks lots of women = hot.

Men are repulsed with women who gets fucked by lots of men as they put themselves in a position where they might put resources in a kid which is not even their own, making themselves an evolutionary dead end.

One particular girl Im seeing right now wants me to tell her which girls Ive fucked since last time we had sex, she just loves to hear it, it turns her on.

Many many girls have told me: "I bet you fuck many women right?? I know u do!! Ure a player!", when I tell them I do, they find pleasure in it.

thanks but was looking for input from users who actually get laid

WetBackLuca

Banned
Defeat said:
RealRob said:
Comes back to evolution.

:banderas:

srmpass98

Joke
i guess im that rare guy that gets turned on by women who sleep around a lot. I may not respect them as much but I certainly dont feel repulsed by them either

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Defeat said:
RealRob said:
Comes back to evolution.

You picked the right forum  :giggle:

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
totismo said:

best thing in existence

please elaborate, friend

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
girls want what other girls want

they are high sentience low sapience like ethniks

totismo

best poster ever in history
Autists
LUCIDVOLCEL said:
totismo said:

best thing in existence

please elaborate, friend

girls that have a mommy kink are like wild animals that go after innocent dudes

what more innocent than being aspie and virgin

exactly is the equivalent of being a wild mountain lion and seeing bambi defenseless