• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why does isis despise french cucks so much?

whiteguy

Joke
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]'If you can kill a disbelieving American or European - especially the spiteful and filthy French - or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State … kill him in any manner or way however it may be,' says al-Adnani. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]why :shock: [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]they obviously hate them more than any european cucks[/font]

Danny the chav

Champion
The indIvIduals who commit the attacks are not directly related to isis, they are merely oppressed french citizens that support the views of isis

Dembroadbones

Regular
The irony is French women are some of the most receptive to blacks and Arabs. French guys are also fairly laid back about their women dating ethnics.

ISIS should go blow up Spanish or Polish cities. The women there treat all ethnics like dirt.

France put a veil ban on a few years ago on Muslim French female citizens, it made the Islamists go batshit insane, also most french Arabs are stupid and illiterate criminals so obviously they have nothing to loose by joining lunatic group like ISIS.

Dolly Buster

Champion
My pet peeve is when a country attacks ISIS, and then cries foul at a revenge attack. An example would be the 2009 Fort Hood shooting, which followed the 2001 declaration of war by the United States against Al-Qaeda.

The reaction to that attack was: "OMG What a monster!"

But I'm thinking: You just declared war on them.

asiancel

Champion
if you want to go all the way back, islam is still the original aggressor. islam considers the rest of the world not under sharia a war zone that needs to be conquered. but i don't really give a fuck about who started what. islamic culture is inherently inferior and needs to go away permenantly.

IceCutter

Megastar
It's because France is basically the easiest place to attack, very liberal with ridiculously weak security

Dolly Buster

Champion
asiancel said:
if you want to go all the way back, islam is still the original aggressor. islam considers the rest of the world not under sharia a war zone that needs to be conquered. but i don't really give a fuck about who started what. islamic culture is inherently inferior and needs to go away permenantly.

We could also say that the cross worshippers believe "every knee must bow" to their false god, because it says so in the bible.

And that is why they launch Crusades on passers by.