Why does everyone treat me like a kid?

Brio

Slayer
I must give the impression of scared little kid. Nobody take me serious,I'm the stupid of the village and I hate them.
Do you think T will make me look more mature?

Cloud

Gigachad
Its because you have a chubby cherubic face og a child sort of. This with your beta personality

Ryu

Staff member
Do People talk to you the way they talk to this guy?

zyzz007

Lookism God

do this to the ppl who treat u like a child. They no longer will.

because you look soft and kind. the typical good guy you can shit on without any consequences. add your aspiness to this mix and you can't be taken seriously.

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
How tall are you man? You look tiny. But the guys next to you are in even more dire straits

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Brio said:
I must give the impression of scared little kid. Nobody take me serious,I'm the stupid of the village and I hate them.
Do you think T will make me look more mature?
its not so much your looks, although it also plays a role..that you look a bit small and have these petty features.

but the main problem is your aspieness.. even if you were like a 8ft tall extreme muscular extreme masculine hunk people woud still see you as a child, because aspies come across childish to NTs in many social sitations..

for example at work forgetting simple things is a classic.. things like every adult is expected to do easily and were you fck things up