• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why does does no one here give grooming advice?

Srs you're all a bunch of autistic irl rejects who don't even want to improve yourselves 

I posted a thread earlier in the looksmaxing section on how to maximise facial aesthetics in regards to facial hair/head hair/body fat  (which can  actually make a HUGE difference to aesthetics unless your legit deformed) yet you pick out stuff out of peoples control, stuff like saying to get eye and chin surgery wtf

I don't give a fuck if I have 'bug eyes' 'bad bones' I just wanted advice on hairstyle/grooming  is that too much to ask you fucking retards?

This forum is terrible for advice in general, yes of course looks matter alot but you take it to the extreme.

Ascended

Joke
Whilst you might be right, you sound like a major fucking bitch. You probably can't even grow a beard so you better just ER now bugeyes.

Weaselface

Joke
DE-shaved, cleansed, exfoliated, moisturized, sunscreen. Brushed, cleaned tongue, flossed. Conditioned, dab of coconut-oil, texturing lotion, boar brush. General eyebrow control.

Took an hour, and I still look like CUNT SHIT
BONES BONES BONES, I WANT MY MONEY BACK

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
If you need grooming to look good then you're not attrative enough facially. An average or above average man will still look okay after weeks on a desert island. Only disgusting, pig-looking mutants need hairstyle advice to look average+.

iftsj

Banned
i got good bone structure but i fell amog by all these uglier guys with strong grooming
guys are legit grooming like girl nowadays, hair, skin , beard
fucking queers
BUT LEGIT A LOT OF GUYS PLAY GROOMING GAME
and for masculine incels like us, we dont have a fucking clue how to do it
all guys have the fucking same hair beard and face tone
dont give me that natural shit most of them are fucking groomed like queers

Franktank

Regular
Grooming advice is basic advice. In fact goodlooking people often times break grooming rules

iftsj

Banned
yeah but incels are fucking retarted whats basic advice
brush your teeth and clean your face?
im sure women rather fuck an average well groomed guy than a horse shit covered brad pitt
guys who look groomed use fucking product thats for sure
not talking bout styling fuck
talking by grooming in the cosmecti sense

iftsj

Banned
Nautical said:
Grooming is fucking useless if you have any facial flaws. Infact its incredibly sad to see a very well groomed incel male that lacks the self awareness to see it won't do him any good.

legit in you have big facial flaw
if your average grooming make you go up by many points o, the eyes of stupid cunts

StraxcityIsGod said:
If you need grooming to look good then you're not attrative enough facially. An average or above average man will still look okay after weeks on a desert island. Only disgusting, pig-looking mutants need hairstyle advice to look average+.

just lol buddy boyo said:
Slayers look good even in their worst condition
If you don't look good bone/facial wise you won't become good looking by getting a haircut, wearing certain clothes, or styling your facial hair

Still looks better than all of us combined

iftsj said:
im sure women rather fuck an average well groomed guy than a horse shit covered brad pitt
Lmao your all fucking  stupid I swear

Just look at these transformations and tell me grooming doesn't work

to this 

Also this 

iftsj

Banned
Franktank said:
He lost weight and revealed that god like bone structure

your such fags these guys are ok looking but nothing special and most women would find them weird and ugly

Franktank

Regular
iftsj said:
Franktank said:
He lost weight and revealed that god like bone structure

your such fags these guys are ok looking but nothing special and most women would find them weird and ugly

Trust me most of us are already grooming to the max. A simple haircut or beard trim wont turn us into gods

Swolemanlet said:

to this 

Also this 

That's not grooming buddy boyo that's called losing 100 lbs of fat and gaining muscle

That's what I meant, when I said grooming I meant everything to improve appearance without surgery.

gaining muscle/losing fat, getting the right haircut, facial hair, getting lean/shredded will make a big difference to your looks 

I honestly believe almost anyone can become at least a 6-7/10 if they put in the effort 

You phaggots are just lazy brainwashed idiots who would rather complain then try to better yourself.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Swolemanlet said:
StraxcityIsGod said:

Slayers look good even in their worst condition
If you don't look good bone/facial wise you won't become good looking by getting a haircut, wearing certain clothes, or styling your facial hair

Still looks better than all of us combined

iftsj said:

to this 

Also this 

Did they "groom" away their mountains of fat?

You can prove it to yourself what a scam grooming is. Hop in the shower, exfoliate, wash your hair, moisturize, use a facial steamer, trim your nails, floss your teeth, look in the mirror. Guess what? Still, fucken', ugly. Stop dreaming like a shower will somehow fix your horrendous bone structure.

Keep yourself immaculate, but please don't fall for this idea that you can somehow fix your disfigured mutant face with an expensive moisturizer. Don't act like you can hide a norwood 5 with a Givenchy shirt.

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
StraxcityIsGod said:
Keep yourself immaculate, but please don't fall for this idea that you can somehow fix your disfigured mutant face with an expensive moisturizer. Don't act like you can hide a norwood 5 with a Givenchy shirt.

FUCKINNN LEGITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT