pretty_boy

grave digger
HQNP
yea a giga autist will never have the social skills of a normie, but someone who is just socially awkward, high inhib etc can get better just by putting themselves out their more, it's not rocket science

lookismthrowaway

Incel
Rotters
Cause it is.

Im not going into personal reasons but I’ve changed and adapted myself and been through more shit in life than probably most of this bitch ass forum combined. Like actually problems not my oneitus rejected me for the thousandth time type shit. And because of my growth my life is infinitely better cause i forced myself to adapt and grow.

I can honestly look back and say I’m a completely different person compared to a couple years ago.

if you think you can’t change and improve your situation your honestly just lazy mentally ill And making excuses.

At a certain point yes it’s gonna be hard af to improve your circumstances but it’s never impossible.
i've done the same 100% possible
literally different person compared to 2 years ago,both mentally and physically

straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Truecels
I don’t have mental problems. I just have a shitty frustrating life. I can’t express myself they way I want to, my career is moving slowly and I don’t have an emotional and sexual outlet. I am constantly on edge and pissed off about everything.
Most incels don’t have friends simply because their ugly, you have looks so it’s easy for you to get friends and validation

straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Truecels
So many ppl go from being fat and having no options to slim and for guys slim muscular and having options. I can find many examples of this if you would like... but looksmaxing is definitely legit for some not all people... especially if your just overweight
i wouldn’t consider weight loss a looksmax

Definition of looksmax is something that tries to improve your looks and damages neurotransmitters