straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Truecels
@Bobbu flay

why do you think changing yourself is possible?

1. no, an autistic incel cant just go out and become NT, its literally not possible. Show me an example of it happening (you cant). Changing your neurotransmitters isnt possible.

2. looksmaxxing is impossible, again show me an example of a success looksmaxxer that didnt develop life debilitating BDD *(you cant)

It just sounds like virtue signalling, like putting the blame on the person's "choices" when you say looksmaxxing and becoming NT is possible.

HULKSTER

WHAT YOU GONNA DO
Masculinity Crew
SISTER IF I HAD THE SAME MINDSET I WOULD BE STILL WORKING IN A COALMINE, SISTER YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LOOKS IMAGINE ME AS A TWINK OLDCEL, SISTER I AM A TRUE AMERICAN BECAUSE THE WORK I PUT INTO MY BODY AND CAREER AND I DONT SUFFER FROM AND DISORDER, BROTHER

Bobbu flay

Slayer
Cause it is.

Im not going into personal reasons but I’ve changed and adapted myself and been through more shit in life than probably most of this bitch ass forum combined. Like actually problems not my oneitus rejected me for the thousandth time type shit. And because of my growth my life is infinitely better cause i forced myself to adapt and grow.

I can honestly look back and say I’m a completely different person compared to a couple years ago.

if you think you can’t change and improve your situation your honestly just lazy mentally ill And making excuses.

At a certain point yes it’s gonna be hard af to improve your circumstances but it’s never impossible.

Bobbu flay

Slayer
@ullzzangincel knows some of what I’ve been through and can vouch for that also.

your not using neurotransmitters correctly btw if you knew basic psychology you’d understand that they’re never set in stone and constantly change throughout life

straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Truecels
@ullzzangincel knows some of what I’ve been through and can vouch for that also.

your not using neurotransmitters correctly btw if you knew basic psychology you’d understand that they’re never set in stone and constantly change throughout life
Ive read that big 5 personality traits can only vary by 10%.

Just from irl obervations, everyone has the same personality they had when they were younger

Neurotransmitters cant change

ullzzangincel

King of Chads
@Bobbu flay

1. no, an autistic incel cant just go out and become NT, its literally not possible. Show me an example of it happening (you cant). Changing your neurotransmitters isnt possible.

2. looksmaxxing is impossible, again show me an example of a success looksmaxxer that didnt develop life debilitating BDD *(you cant)

It just sounds like virtue signalling, like putting the blame on the person's "choices" when you say looksmaxxing and becoming NT is possible.
Change is necessary. @Bobbu flay e.g I used to be a loser aspie with no social skills and high anxiety but then I started slaying and I learned how to talk one on one really well and how to Present myself in a way that is attractive to women.

straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Truecels
Cause it is.

Im not going into personal reasons but I’ve changed and adapted myself and been through more shit in life than probably most of this bitch ass forum combined. Like actually problems not my oneitus rejected me for the thousandth time type shit. And because of my growth my life is infinitely better cause i forced myself to adapt and grow.

I can honestly look back and say I’m a completely different person compared to a couple years ago.

if you think you can’t change and improve your situation your honestly just lazy mentally ill And making excuses.

At a certain point yes it’s gonna be hard af to improve your circumstances but it’s never impossible.
cant disagree with that, but im talking about changing personality and looks specifically. Of course you can change your life situation

ullzzangincel

King of Chads

Yea this tbh. Ur neurotransmitters main purpose is to regulate your bodily function, psychological state is secondary. An example is how when u get hungry you also get irritable or is you are nauseated you feel unsociable and anxious.

straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Truecels
Change is necessary. @Bobbu flay e.g I used to be a loser aspie with no social skills and high anxiety but then I started slaying and I learned how to talk one on one really well and how to Present myself in a way that is attractive to women.
you have very above average looks, ofc. Your mental problems came from lack of socialization which can be fixed

Autistic people cant fix that

Bobbu flay

Slayer
cant disagree with that, but im talking about changing personality and looks specifically. Of course you can change your life situation
your still not using neurotransmitters correctly and i truthly dont believe you interact with many people if at all based on your posting history, mental health and your age. Your if I remember 17 which everyone is changing mentally drastically during this time period of 17-23. If you don’t even realize that it’s clear to me you don’t socialize enough.

And this site and the users on it are proof you can change your looks drastically. I don’t know what more needs to be said

Bobbu flay

Slayer
you have very above average looks, ofc. Your mental problems came from lack of socialization which can be fixed

None of you are autistic unless tested by a actual doctor.

second off it’s way harder to socialize but not impossible my cousin has mild autism and still managed to get a gf and friends.

If you were autistic you wouldn’t be hyper aware of everything around You such as the concept of lookism, which is the exact opposite of autism.

ullzzangincel

King of Chads

I don’t have mental problems. I just have a shitty frustrating life. I can’t express myself they way I want to, my career is moving slowly and I don’t have an emotional and sexual outlet. I am constantly on edge and pissed off about everything.

Brutal Mogg

Incel
Shitposters
True, but you can always learn to LARP even with autism. I agree that it is indeed hard
2. looksmaxxing is impossible
False ngl

Ned Kelly

Federal Burea of Inceldom
Cause it is.

sleeper looksmaxxer
:nod2:

Bdf4030

Coper
@Bobbu flay

So many ppl go from being fat and having no options to slim and for guys slim muscular and having options. I can find many examples of this if you would like... but looksmaxing is definitely legit for some not all people... especially if your just overweight