Why do you guys care about immigration so much?

As if you 1)Make any money 
2) Get laid by swedish/german JB
3) Are even relevant, even if your from they're you country doesn't care about you

you are the lowest of life

you should be HAPPY that its going up in flames. Just LOL @ aspies who think they matter in their country

your no better than a syrian immigrant, but atleast they get laid

Thonis

Incel
I am indifferent. I do not really care about what is going on but i love to pretend like i am against immigration because it is a popular opinion to have. I have no reason to white knight the girls who will get raped and killed by migrant men.
I know that those same girls do not care if i live or die. No one would lose their sleep if i was brutally murdered by a migrant.

It's definately strange. I know Adolf is just having fun with sfcels, but I don't know about the rest. The whitecels care about immigration so much when they're incel, and the ethnicels care so much about overthrowing white civilization which is pretty stupid considering the ethnics here are privileged, high inhib and would not survive in a low inhib ethnic civilization.

BlueBalls

Chad
I'm a patriot (yeah go on and laugh), I value my general standard of living and it's inconvenient to pack my bags and move to a whole new country.