• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why do you choose to remain natty? (srs)

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Roids are illegal and cause balding and have other bad side effects.

currypowder

Regular
All you need is test and proper training/diet. No point of doing tren/dbol unless you plan to compete.

Veuve

Rotter

Temoc

Joke
Acne
Balding
Bloating

I'm not big by any means but I can get a six pack and good definition naturally without starving myself and I have no desire to look like a gymcel at all

feg

Rotter
True Romance said:
The idea of shutdown/atrophy just weirds me out, even though I know it's temporary/reversible. And by the same token, I fear perma infertility/HPTA damage, even though I know that rarely ever happens.

hurr durr

stallone been on roids all of his life and took 20 times the gear you will probably use yet he still had kids and all are his for sure look at their faces lol

Roids cause hairloss, increase cancer risk, and you eventually need to come off the drugs and maintain. I'll use HGH + low dose oxandrolone after around 12 more months of natural training.

Profanity

Banned
Im already hitting 90kg being natty at 10% bf

No need for roids. I am happy with my body buddyboy

Roids costs abit anyways too so i dont benefit shit from them anymoe

rugby1233

Rotter
Dan said:
True Romance said:
On the one hand I see pro bbers and fitness models through the ages on gallons of cell tech with no trouble in this area

On the other hand I read forums where guys say even on 250 mg test + AI they get it and it's a "price you have to pay"

So I'm like :shock: :ugh: :blush:
They probably have terrible diets or use non-pharma bunk/underdosed AI.

Is bloat exclusively from too much estrogen or is there anything else contributing to it? If it's estro, then it's easy to get the right dosage by doing blood tests.

Anakind

Champion
MushroomCloud said:
Roids cause hairloss, increase cancer risk, and you eventually need to come off the drugs and maintain. I'll use HGH + low dose oxandrolone after around 12 more months of natural training.

B/c HGH doesn't cause as much cancer as roids, right?

:what:

feg

Rotter
Anakind said:
feg said:
lol still too fat for roids

You said this six months ago. Why are you not losing weight?

yes I'm skinnier but at 177 I should be around 80kg's and I'm still 90, that's like 10 kilos of fat and that would be 20%+ bf for sure, you are very lean you can use a ton of gear, I ain't

Browmog

Regular
Dan said:
The side effects of steroids are overexaggerated on this forum, people seem to think if you use steroids you will definitely get acne and lose hair. I've been using moderate doses of Test/Tren/Masteron/Winstrol periodically for almost 2 years and my hairline and thickness hasn't changed, I have no acne whatsoever, my bloods and blood pressure are all within normal range and when I watch my diet I have no facial bloat.

Did you ever get off? What are your test levels compared to before roiding?
3 month ago I finished 6 month blast and cruise and didn't check my blood yet.

trenbaby

Joke
True Romance said:
1. I'm not lean yet.

2. Of all the sides, I fear facial bloat the worst. Defeats the purpose.

3. The idea of shutdown/atrophy just weirds me out, even though I know it's temporary/reversible. And by the same token, I fear perma infertility/HPTA damage, even though I know that rarely ever happens.

use short ester and AI for bloat.

Browmog

Regular
Dan said:
Browmog said:
Did you ever get off? What are your test levels compared to before roiding?
3 month ago I finished 6 month blast and cruise and didn't check my blood yet.

Haven't bothered to come off completely yet, I've cruised a few times and currently running lower doses than usual. TBH I don't think my natural Test levels were particularly low because I had good libido, appetite, energy etc. but having superhuman Test levels feels great. Currently at around ~1800-2100ngl.

Do you ever plan to get off?