Why do you all try and be something your not?

Boss

Slayer
Just give it up you will never be meathead slayers

Just become slayer nerds I hear girls dig that sophisticated swagger

Boss

Slayer
adrift said:
Im just trying to become not repulsive.. live a quite life, have a loyal girlfriend and a well paying job. I dont care about slaying at all, am I aiming too high in life? Is it impossible for an incel to ever ascend through looksmaxing to get the things I listed?
Godspeed

BIGPIG

Incel
adrift said:
Im just trying to become not repulsive.. live a quite life, have a loyal girlfriend and a well paying job. I dont care about slaying at all, am I aiming too high in life? Is it impossible for an incel to ever ascend through looksmaxing to get the things I listed?
you should kill yourself for referring to yourself as an "incel" and for using terms such as "ascending through looksmaxing"

please stay off the internet for a couple years

BIGPIG

Incel
adrift said:
BIGPIG said:
you should kill yourself for referring to yourself as an "incel" and for using terms such as "ascending through looksmaxing"

please stay off the internet for a couple years
I considered suicide for if I fail looksmaxing.. I am pretty sure I'll follow through, it's for the best if I don't looksmax. I don't want to spend years of my life miserable. Might as well hit the reset button and try again, hope for a less pathetic life next time
i was gonna make an angry post, but dude just seriously get off the internet and stop overthinking shit. do what you think you need to do, and you'll learn by doing.

BIGPIG

Incel
MistGeburt3000 said:
adrift said:
I considered suicide for if I fail looksmaxing.. I am pretty sure I'll follow through, it's for the best if I don't looksmax. I don't want to spend years of my life miserable. Might as well hit the reset button and try again, hope for a less pathetic life next time
Even if you made it got a mediocre life once you god redpilled and arent able to transform to the bluepill deluded normalfag modus you are fucked for life and an suboptimal mediocre life will rend you depressed

the age pill is running with you 24/7 you get older you lose looks you lose freedom you lose the wish to live

rather kill yourself sub25 age.

theres no future only misery
Please tell me this forum is a joke (troll)

BIGPIG

Incel
MistGeburt3000 said:
BIGPIG said:
Please tell me this forum is a joke (troll)
i am 32 and a gymcell like you too, either leave this place be bluepilled and deluded and live a happy mediocre live or stay here and wait till the redpill infect every cell in your body with "reality the truth  uncensored"
You're a pathetic delusional worm