Why do women think their lives are interesting?

Peanuts

Incel
Why do they think men give a shit about their boring, primitive, predictable little lives? The only reason men put up with it is because they either don't want to be rude and tell them to fuck off, or they want pussy or are desperate for companionship.

We don't give a FUCK about what you ate earlier. We don't give a FUCK about what your vacuous friend said. We don't give a FUCK what dumb little dress you bought on sale. Less than 5% of everything women ever say is actually funny, educational or interesting in some other way. They always complain, too.

It's like a 5 year old who won't stop talking about everything they've done today. Legit cringe at women who don't stfu. In life, 99% of women are nothing more than an annoying distraction.

Orb

Coper
Maybe this is why I prefer talking to males over women. Such boring shit. I enjoy the more ruthless shameless conversations that men have... they're just less touchy about every little thing.

TBH I'm with you but I've noticed a lot of men are really boring, they try to hard to fit in and talk about getting girls, going to parties, FUCKING CRINGE.

Undetectable

Slayer
Not all of them are boring, i've met some interesting women, if you stop talking only to the shallow ones, you discover that not all the women are the same.

Leans

Gigachad
because when youre NT you talk about yourself with zero inhibition and assume everyone wants to know about you... because thats what NTs do

they talk useless stupid shit all day long... on a very low iq level too

Undetectable

Slayer
Leans said:
because when youre NT you talk about yourself with zero inhibition and assume everyone wants to know about you... because thats what NTs do

they talk useless stupid shit all day long... on a very low iq level too
I don't know about this, the NT men, just talk about what is happening and what they consider cool and all that
Females legit tell you if they have to put again the lipstick in the morning

thejaw

Incel
My friend's sister goes out almost everyday... gets invited everywhere... 

So yeah, they do live interesting lives compared to average male.