Boss

Slayer
No idea

but aren't there alot of arab chicks in france that fuck black guys lol

@ChiefofThechoctaws

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Its in their genes. From birth on white females know that they belong to the BBC.

Boss

Slayer
uglydeathcel said:
Boss said:
No idea

@ChiefofThechoctaws
No this what arab parents do when their daughters date outside their race
'Westernized' Daughter Dies After Being Run Over by Father
'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' 
Im white and dated a lebanese girl for over 2 years and her parents loved me :giggle:

only her brothers sorta hated me but thats because they didnt want her to date anyone

here  in holland alot   arab women date black guys.you also alway  see them late at night behind a corner or alley on their phone waiting and then 5 minutes later theylll be with 2 black dudes lol

the moroccan dudes are totally oblivious to this shit,turkish dudes too.

uglydeathcel

Banned
Boss said:
uglydeathcel said:
Im white and dated a lebanese girl for over 2 years and her parents loved me :giggle:

only her brothers sorta hated me but thats because they didnt want her to date anyone
most lebanese pass as white or med and are 50% christian and hate arabs

Lel

Gigachad
modernism and gender equality

i would let my daughter slut it up though, but would first redpill her to not trust Chads so she won't develop the bitter personality of a used up slut. Also i would teach her to despise beta providers and not LTR them.

Boss

Slayer
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
here  in holland most arab women date black guys.you also alway  see them at night behind a corner or alley on their phone waiting and then 5 minutes later theylll be with 2 black dudes lol

http://lookism.net/User-arabmoney
@arabmoney

@uglydeathcel

Seems you sure worry about your own women instead

uglydeathcel

Banned
Boss said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
here  in holland most arab women date black guys.you also alway  see them at night behind a corner or alley on their phone waiting and then 5 minutes later theylll be with 2 black dudes lol

http://lookism.net/User-arabmoney
@arabmoney

@uglydeathcel

Seems you sure worry about your own women instead
I could get black women very easily but I have higher standards

uglydeathcel

Banned
Boss said:
uglydeathcel said:
I could get black women very easily but I have higher standards
You and every other person who isnt black could

your trading in a cake(arab women) for a slice of bread(blk women) lol im sure tyrone appreciates it
The thing about arab women is that they will never cuck you they will never cheat on you cause its morally unacceptable
But white and black women are easier to get than arab women but are way more likely to cheat on you

mydougiefresh

Normie
Adolf Hipster said:
Its in their genes. From birth on white females know that they belong to the BBC.
I'm convinced. I'll never bring children to this world.

Boss

Slayer
uglydeathcel said:
Boss said:
You and every other person who isnt black could

your trading in a cake(arab women) for a slice of bread(blk women) lol im sure tyrone appreciates it
The thing about arab women is that they will never cuck you they will never cheat on you cause its morally unacceptable
But white and black women are easier to get than arab women but are way more likely to cheat on you
So whats your point?

I brought up that arabs are just as cuckish as whites since there women want black guys seemingly more than white women do lol

didn't arabs used to castrate black guards back in the old days so they wouldnt fuck there women lol?

Invisible

King of Chads
Boss said:
No idea

@ChiefofThechoctaws
Don't taunt arabmoney. You'll make him go ER/snackbar

I have 0     dog in this fight,more arab/turkish women here date black guys than dutch females ratio-wise .  theyre like puerto rican women.     kardashian is largely responsible for this.even this  muslim youtuber was taaling about it in some YT  video  .

muslim women identify with   kardashian sisters and think its   cool to dat black guys  .

latinas are the only women that depise black guys and are olive/caucasoid featured, south euro women love rap too and back dudes

uglydeathcel

Banned
Boss said:
uglydeathcel said:
So whats your point?

I brought up that arabs are just as cuckish as whites since there women want black guys seemingly more than white women do lol

didn't arabs used to castrate black guards back in the old days so they wouldnt fuck there women lol?
You're coping real bad lol
I live in multi-cultural society and I barely see arab girls date outside
I only know one arab girl who dated outside but the guy was white not black
meanwhile I see 4-5 black man white woman interracial relationship everyday

arabmoney

Incel
mrz said:
Why are you complaining about young girls being sluts lol.
Because they are cum dumpsters for chad. They won't fuck you mrz not even when you was a jb cause they were fucking top tier chads.

Boss

Slayer
uglydeathcel said:
Boss said:
So whats your point?

You're coping real bad lol
I live in multi-cultural society and I barely see arab girls date outside
I only know one arab girl who dated outside but the guy was white not black
meanwhile I see 4-5 black man white woman interracial relationship everyday
Coping how? i dont care about white women so they can fuck dogs for all i care lmao

they dont date black men because they know there arab family will disown them they just fuck them on the downlow then marry arab guys once they get over there black phase lol

you and op are just a pot calling the kettle black

// Infolinks