Why do we not have the cure for balding yet?

When will baldcelling be cured? When you consider the fact that it's the biggest killer in the world, 20x more than malaria, cancer etc just look at the numbers, just imagine the profit that would be made if they made a cure, why do we not have a cure yet? When you consider we landed on the freaking moon back in 1969, atomic bomb, stem cells, cloning, computer tech and shit, iphones, technology etc all this yet the biggest killer out there is literally ignored! Do you think it's something to do with the Jewish Illuminati conspiracy to ensure baldcels stay in their lane and not pass on their genetics? A form of population control? They are geneticailly engineering the baldcels out of society?

you telling me we can do all this next level shit, land robots on mars, cloning, large hadron collider and other astro physics/space shit but we can't even grow hair on mens heads? fuck outta here that's some goddamn bullshit and you know it! there is definitely a population control agenda at play here.

BlueBalls

Chad
king coach said:
Theyre working on it

Things like this take time, science will cure it within 20 years i'd say

HOPE, by that time I might well be balding AKA dying

lol, what a joke, always you hear "oh they'll have a cure in 29 years don't worry" lol you what m8? by that time you'll be out of your prime and have missed the boat completely, no man should have to live his teens/20s/30s or even 40's as a sub human baldcel, what an awful life experience. Today is truly the WORST time to be balding, in years past looks weren't nearly as important for men and you could get a hot loyal wife/gf just by having a decent job and being a good guy, but nowadays face is EVERYTHING for men and if you're balding you're fucked. You were born too late for your balding to not hold you back, but too early for the cure. what a kick in the teeth.

King Chad

Normie
You guys just don't get it.

You know how much money they make selling all this hairloss treatment shit? Think about it. A cure for baldness will completely fuck up the market. They don't want to cure balding because then  you never have to buy these special shampoos, fin, propecia, minox etc ever again.

There is a cure, but it means they lose money in the long run.

king coach said:
male pattern baldness said:
lol, what a joke, always you hear "oh they'll have a cure in 29 years don't worry" lol you what m8? by that time you'll be out of your prime and have missed the boat completely, no man should have to live his teens/20s/30s or 40's as a sub human baldcel, what an awful fate. Today is truly the WORST time to be balding, in years past looks weren't nearly as important for men and you could get a hot loyal wife/gf just by having a decent job and being a good guy, but nowadays face is EVERYTHING for men and if you're balding you're fucked. You were born too late for your balding to not hold you back, but too early for the cure. what a kick in the teeth.

Then this is your way out right now

From subhuman, to human

[video=youtube]
You asked for the cure, and when, I only gave you the answer and my honest opinion
how legit/permanent is that? like can you go swimming etc with it? what about your natural hair growin underneath you still need to cut it, how possible would it be to conceal this from everybody else, just doesn't seem practical. The only true (somewhat) cure we have is hair transplant + fin/dut for life, but that comes with its own set of side effects and cost, if you're a true NW7 baldcel though not even transplant will work.
[hr]
King Chad said:
You guys just don't get it.

You know how much money they make selling all this hairloss treatment shit? Think about it. A cure for baldness will completely fuck up the market. They don't want to cure balding because then  you never have to buy these special shampoos, fin, propecia, minox etc ever again.

There is a cure, but it means they lose money in the long run.
They could come out with a one shot cure all for it and price it at 10k, literally 50% of all males in the USA alone would buy that shit up the day it's released, you can't tell me that doesn't supersede whatever profit they make off minox/fin/HT's? that would be a GAME CHANGER. I'm telling you there's external forces keeping that cure from being released.