Why do ugly men think they can rub off good looking men

Currycel

Normie
Have you guys noticed that? You usually have one good looking guy that all the girls like and a bunch of guys that follow him. I can never get that. 

They think they're making the girls that the good looking guy talks to laugh and have a good time but all they're doing is making the GL dude looki even better. Legit pathetic

modified

hairloss expert
I knew one 6'4"+ Chad who had a bunch of guys do this, but it apparently worked out for them every now and then. He'd invite a bunch of girls over and fuck some and they'd get the leftovers. Kind of like remoras following a shark.

I notice also when I have a good looking friend with me in a club I do way way way better in cold approach too because girls want my friend so they're willing to talk to me to get to him. This still gives me a chance I wouldn't get otherwise.

Personally I hate hanging out with Chads though because my envy gets the best of me and I'm a natural leader. I don't like subserviating myself.

its probably halo effect + if ugly guys hang out with other ugly guys = they will meet NOONE at the bar or at best a bunch of fat chicks. thread closed