bajskorven

King of Chads
Was los junge
how much do you get from hartz4?

we have two welfare in sweden....

a-kassa: based on your earnings and could give you 70% of your earnings. you could get more if you have private insurance...

socialbidrag: 1000 euro net, but you arent allowed to own anything.

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
how much do you get from hartz4?

we have two welfare in sweden....

a-kassa: based on your earnings and could give you 70% of your earnings. you could get more if you have private insurance...

socialbidrag: 1000 euro net, but you arent allowed to own anything.

i dont get harz4

I guess Sweden really did run out of oil, Swedes will now have to work. Probably they will bring in immigrants to do the work for the Swedes and then be extremely racist towards them.

bajskorven

King of Chads
I guess Sweden really did run out of oil, Swedes will now have to work. Probably they will bring in immigrants to do the work for the Swedes and then be extremely racist towards them.
lol, 70% of all ethnics are unemployed 8 years after they arrived.

lol, 70% of all ethnics are unemployed 8 years after they arrived.
Is this true or just right wing meme? In America immigrants do all the essential work but get paid slave wages, welfare for immigrants is like a subsidy to keep them alive and working and usually only for children. Maybe the immigrants are doing informal work, in America they do it illegally so that they don’t get social security or medical care.

blackpill all the slayers I know are NEETs, their parents have mills and they get a 2-3k allowance a week to travel the world, party and fuck hot sluts

I will NEET my whole life never wageslave ever, just get NEETbux and move to a low cost of living country with hot sluts

bajskorven

King of Chads
Is this true or just right wing meme? In America immigrants do all the essential work but get paid slave wages, welfare for immigrants is like a subsidy to keep them alive and working and usually only for children. Maybe the immigrants are doing informal work, in America they do it illegally so that they don’t get social security or medical care.
no, its legit. and alot of those who got a " job " dosent have an actual job, its like a goverment fakejob/subsidised job.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/svart-for-utrikesfodda-att-fa-jobb-tar-i-snitt-atta-ar

i used to be well connected but it didnt help. nowdays, i have zero connections.
Sucks to hear that mate.
You need connected familly, or people who know people.
Have you ever thought of going to fancy college just to get connections (rich WASP chads with rich parents) who can get you employed after?
Or maybe college finds you practice and job afterwards.

bajskorven

King of Chads
Sucks to hear that mate.
You need connected familly, or people who know people.
Have you ever thought of going to fancy college just to get connections (rich WASP chads with rich parents) who can get you employed after?
Or maybe college finds you practice and job afterwards.
yeah, thats the plan. networking with highclass ethnics will be a way i think. highclass ethnics tend to like me because i look similar to them.

yeah, thats the plan. networking with highclass ethnics will be a way i think. highclass ethnics tend to like me because i look similar to them.
Either that or learn a trade.
If you know a good trade you will allways have a job and people will call you all the time to fix something and they will pay you well.
But if you want office job getting connections and network is the way to go.