bajskorven

King of Chads
year after year, they are unemployed. i spoke to a man and a women at the retard program i go to that have been unemployed since year 2000.

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
harz4 become a lifestyle i guess over time they just melt with being different to other people like we become *incels* and are fine with it

bajskorven

King of Chads
harz4 become a lifestyle i guess over time they just melt with being different to other people like we become *incels* and are fine with it
they have to do workfare and go to all these humilating programes, nobody gets free checks anymore.

eyeareaoverrated

Pure Consciousness
HQNP
They won't get employed
Because with society they are annoyed
They'd like social interaction avoid
Because their self-esteem is destroyed

Maybe if they inject some steroid
They won't be so paranoid
Drink some alkaloids
You won't ever be unemployed

ay

I can't imagine you wouldn't get hired in a factory. I work in factory which gives me four types of cancers but it earns a shitton

bajskorven

King of Chads
Bro, millions and millions of ugly people are employed. The workforce isn't some modeling runway
so, why are all ugly people unemployed? the only buisnesses ugly people can get jobs in are STEM AND MEDICINE.

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
so, why are all ugly people unemployed? the only buisnesses ugly people can get jobs in are STEM AND MEDICINE.
All unemployed people might be ugly but that could be for a surplus of reasons. Not all ugly people are unemployed. Just lol @ that sentence

Are you talking about hideously ugly or just run of the mill ugly?

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
I thought harz4 was only known in germany
Werent u french son

Saul96

Anything to ascend
Autists
All unemployed people might be ugly but that could be for a surplus of reasons. Not all ugly people are unemployed. Just lol @ that sentence

He’s talking about me ugly so subhuman as fuck

bajskorven

King of Chads

hideous obv, like myself.