• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why do some guys hate on women w surgery so much?

Who cares if it's real or not? The best tits I've ever sucked and the best asses I ever fucked were fake. The popular procedure alot of girls are getting now is Brazilian butt lift, where they suck fat out of your stomach, arms and flanks and stick it in your ass. If they don't get implants, it feels soft and nice as hell..because it's just fat in the perfect places with a flat stomach 

smellysocks

Megastar
I dunno. All of these "eww fake" and "eww unnatural" copes regarding surgery are stupid. I love the plastic look. Most of the bozzos that say this either have sour grapes syndrome or they're just thinking of the hand picked laughing stocks on dr. phil who mutilated their face with botox.

Is brushing your teeth with flouride a "natural" thing? 
Is forcefully repositioning your teeth with metallic wires (braces) a "natural" thing?
Is taking synthetic medications to cure some illness a "natural" thing?

The answer is NO to all of them. They're all man-made  interventions to improve your quality of life. Plastic surgery is no different, just a bit riskier

It all depends on how society depicts this stuff, and modern TV shows have stigmatized plastic surgery for whatever silly reason therefore that's what the public opinion is going to be of it

smellysocks said:
I dunno. All of these "eww fake" and "eww unnatural" copes regarding surgery are stupid. I love the plastic look. Most of the bozzos that say this either have sour grapes syndrome or they're just thinking of the hand picked laughing stocks on dr. phil who mutilated their face with botox.

Is brushing your teeth with flouride a "natural" thing? 
Is forcefully repositioning your teeth with metallic wires (braces) a "natural" thing?
Is taking synthetic medications to cure some illness a "natural" thing?

The answer is NO to all of them. They're all man-made  interventions to improve your quality of life. Plastic surgery is no different, just a bit riskier

It all depends on how society depicts this stuff, and modern TV shows have stigmatized plastic surgery for whatever silly reason therefore that's what the public opinion is going to be of it

I think it's all 1 big cope tbh..like if you see a girl at a club showing off her perfect fake tits and 1 of your friends goes "those are fake!" 

Its their way of relieving the pain that they don't stand a chance with her

normiecope

Regular
rugby1233 said:
Because girls get these procedures to get Chad dick

Legit

They already have it all but want more

Its the greediness tbh

smellysocks

Megastar
normiecope said:
rugby1233 said:

Legit

Its the greediness tbh

Yeah, it testifies to their empty morals and values - a lot like tattoos and nose piercings. Of course it means she's a hypergamous, selfish whore.

But I'm not going to sit here and say I don't like fake tits or caked up sluts though despite the fact that I stand zero chance with them

IceCutter

Megastar
normiecope said:
rugby1233 said:

Legit

Its the greediness tbh
the irony being that guys here talk about getting surgeries because they want to fuck Stacy, because Irene is just not good enough

normiecope

Regular
IceCutter said:
normiecope said:
Legit

Its the greediness tbh
the irony being that guys here talk about getting surgeries because they want to fuck Stacy, because Irene is just not good enough

That may be true for the frauds

But most of us are too incel even for a 3/10 fatty

High-T

I am Colombian, our women have perfected this look. You will never see better bodies than in Medellin or Cali. I save up and stay out there atleast 3 months of the year strictly for the culo. Fake is better

IceCutter

Megastar
normiecope said:
IceCutter said:

That may be true for the frauds

But most of us are too incel even for a 3/10 fatty

:lie:

Leans

Megastar
You truly want real stuff so that the offspring get's good genes ofc

To like plastic is just a huge two way cope.

I don't even like fake nails, weaves or excess make up. I actually hate it.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Its a cope, ofcourse. These girls in general only go for the top guys, and the beta males know it. They can talk how much shit they want, but if one of these girls actually wanted to suck their dick, then their opinion would change in a second.