• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why do some girls like UGLY guys?

Furby said:
gottaplay said:
strax is the MVP of the allstar norwood coverup game

Legit.

:banderas:

RTT you stupid motherfucker!!! :lol:

Edit: I do like strax though instead of solely whining about his hair he refused to live a basement dwelling lifestyle, works out and approaches women. He actually gets laid unlike 99% of you bitchcels.

driftwood

Joke
shitposter said:
Why don't you start running boot camps teaching norwood cover up game.  $3,000 per incel

Nizoral Babe said:
That's rough... Why rock anything other than bald at that point?

How is it rough?  What is plastic surgery, it is the illusion of a bone somewhere that it really isn't.

Smoke and mirrors.  

Sometimes people have odd annoyances.  Like comb overs, and maggots in boobs

It's funny when i go to cute new hairstylists and they implore me to just shave my head.  my comb over legit pisses them off.

driftwood

Joke
Victory said:
driftwood said:
How is it rough?  What is plastic surgery, it is the illusion of a bone somewhere that it really isn't.

Smoke and mirrors.  

Sometimes people have odd annoyances.  Like comb overs, and maggots in boobs

It's funny when i go to cute new hairstylists and they implore me to just shave my head.  my comb over legit pisses them off.

How do you answer them? Do you not find it awkward?

I don't care.

I would have gladly posted those pictures in this thread if the content warranted it.

Probably why a lot of guys don't post their pictures though.

Franktank

Regular
dontbelonghere said:
Im a girl who is above average in looks (not bragging, just stating a fact) and most of the guys i've dated were below average to downright ugly. I used to think I just didn't care about looks, but I also have low self-esteem and one of my biggest fears is getting cheated on. My dad cheated on my mom multiple times when I was a kid. So it's possible I was just protecting myself. Either way, I legitimately feel more attracted to and comfortable with average looking guys vs male models. So even if i'm just "coping," it has still transformed itself into a legitimate attraction. its possible these girls have low self esteem or a fear of being hurt.

Edited to add that I think that MOST girls are willing to risk getting cheated on to be with a hot guy. I've seen plenty of girls go after guys who had a lot of options, who were detached, chased after by other girls, or even married/in a relationship. I was always perplexed by that because I only want a guy who likes me completely and has no chance of straying. I think i'm in the minority, but I do believe there must be other women out there with this fear/concern.

Why most you bring up your gender in almost every post. Frig off

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
HOLY SHIT THAT  .. "HAIR" STRAX ....