• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why do some chads have ugly gfs?

Chadcel

Banned
one of my friends, legit 9/10 chad, has a tranny faced 3.5/10 gf. i talked to him about women and it seems he cares about "enjoying her company", as in he cares about "personality". wtf srsly, this guy makes all hot white stacys wet and he goes for a fugly tranny.

i always wondered why he's dating a fugly girl. do some guys really care about personality? there are plenty of hotties with good personality, he's in a good social circle to begin with (not the party scene). ill have to man up and ask him why he doesnt date stacys.

and also u get chads dating subhuman asian sloots. wtf is going on?

Magnus

Champion
because they've been gl their whole lives so they don't obsess over looks

• Banned

Chadcel

Banned
Magnus said:
because they've been gl their whole lives so they don't obsess over looks

even chads will go crazy when they see this

Chadcel said:
one of my friends, legit 9/10 chad, has a tranny faced 3.5/10 gf. i talked to him about women and it seems he cares about "enjoying her company", as in he cares about "personality". wtf srsly, this guy makes all hot white stacys wet and he goes for a fugly tranny.

i always wondered why he's dating a fugly girl. do some guys really care about personality? there are plenty of hotties with good personality, he's in a good social circle to begin with (not the party scene). ill have to man up and ask him why he doesnt date stacys.

and also u get chads dating subhuman asian sloots. wtf is going on?

I care about personality.