Why do so many Americans come to Rio in Carnaval?

I saw so many Americans today... It's insane how much better looking they look on average compared to ugly brown short Brazilians. I've also noticed the stereotype of blond blue eyed Americans has changed. Most of the guys I saw had dark hair, some of them even had brown eyes... Anyways, most were tall and nice looking. The girls are fine too. Not as many chicks as dudes here, but two brunette white girls looked at me and I just loved that. They acknolowdgeded my existence. 

I wish I was good looking and was fucking hot girls right now. Carnival is insane here. Sex everyhwere. Europeans and Americans slay the most. They have everything most women want: white, straight hair (brown or blond), usually light eyes... and much taller than Brazilians.

NOW I ASK

Why don't some of you come to Rio to slay? It's easy as fuck, I swear. Women of all races and social classes will throw themselves at you as long as you're 6/10 and white (foreigner). There are good looking brazilian bitches. It's not all black or brown. And never forget: some brown chicks are fine as hell. Just go to the wealthiest neighborhoods and you will live the life of your dreams.

Also, when you come, make sure you go out with me. I wanna get some sideback pussy with you
[hr]
i'm retarded
i answered my own question
i was gonna talk about another thing i guess idk

OldRooster

King of Chads
They most ly come for the weather.

Only the more wealthy and fit anericans are going to go to south america for a vacation. You are not seeing the whales that are an epidemic in much of the US.

Good suggestion I will put rio on my list

OldRooster said:
They most ly come for the weather.

Only the more wealthy and fit anericans are going to go to south america for a vacation. You are not seeing the whales that are an epidemic in much of the US.

Good suggestion I will put rio on my list
i love your gif

Temoc

Coper
Ehm, most brazilians are subhumans but there are a lot of giant blacks everywhere in carnival and lots of roided guys too. You are getting a bad sample comparing american tourists to the average american

Temoc said:
Ehm, most brazilians are subhumans but there are a lot of giant blacks everywhere in carnival and lots of roided guys too. You are getting a bad sample comparing american tourists to the average american
maybe
i didnt see many blacks today though (interestingly enough)

Boss

Slayer
I lived in south america before (florida) lol

the women are nice, culture pretty cool to

makes me wanna go back to soflo

Temoc

Coper
fuckeverythingnow said:
Temoc said:
maybe
I saw a giant black guy, at least 6'6'' dressed as usain bolt, looked a lot like him.

The worst thing with most brazilians, IMO, are receding chins and bimax protrusion, it's everywhere. You have tons of guys with light skin but negroid features, they look like these albino blacks you see, unlike american mulattos they very rarely have light eyes and large jaws.

Aparat

Normie
Temoc said:
fuckeverythingnow said:
maybe
I saw a giant black guy, at least 6'6'' dressed as usain bolt, looked a lot like him.

The worst thing with most brazilians, IMO, are receding chins and bimax protrusion, it's everywhere. You have tons of guys with light skin but negroid features, they look like these albino blacks you see, unlike american mulattos they very rarely have light eyes and large jaws.
Better diet would fix their height and facial features. Shitty development is common among poor Whites in the U.S, yet their diet is still superior than all/most Hispanic countries.

Temoc

Coper
Aparat said:
Temoc said:

Better diet would fix their height and facial features. Shitty development is common among poor Whites in the U.S, yet their diet is still superior than all/most Hispanic countries.
Yeah, it did to a degree. Upper class brazilians are much taller than the poor ones and younger are much taller than older. The average for 50-60 year old people is something like 5'6'', nowadays the average for young people is 5'8''. Among middle class brazilians I estimate it must be something like 5'10''. 

We have much better diet than the hispanic countries(we don't speak spanish mind you) though, it's much more western and meat heavy compared to most of south america.

The receding chins are from black genetics I think, some blacks have great chins but in average their chins suck and they have bimax.

Dankmeme

Subhuman
"Why don't some of you come to Rio to slay? It's easy as fuck, I swear"

brb I'm coming to Rio to interact with that toxic culture of yours of drinking shit ice cold beer while eating shitty cuts of meat with a heavy garlic tempero. Then I'm going to to fuck your sluts, catch as STD or two, run the hell away if one of them gets preggers, get stabbed by favelados, see all kind of weird disgusting hue activites.

nah.

I might just do what my flatmate did, he has traveled Brazil quite a lot. Go there, make contact with some Italian guy in the business. Rent a place and just lurk the place for a while. Ask the Italian to bring some women to you. The guy he had in Rio brought him prostitutes, but also housewives/students wanting some extra dosh, girls doing it just for the heck of it. He's always been very careful in picking up girls, doing so only in middle class gathering spots.

Nobody

Incel
Yea I'm going to go to the shittiest country in South America so I can get robbed by some triracials and eat disgusting food.