Why do ppl not stand up against this hypergamous ridiculousness ?

Sex is on marlow's heirarchies of needs. In a way it's a need not a want.

What is happening in society is so ridiculous and all you fools do is go to a website and corner up in a fetal position and masturbate ?

I feel like any other "movement" or group in society would be heard alot more........all we have is underground manosphere sites

Where the fuck is the bumper stickers about female retardness ?

Where is the t-shirts ?

Where is the rallies in the streets ?

Your all just a bunch of fucking pussies

zyzz007

Lookism God
Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
Sex is on marlow's heirarchies of needs. In a way it's a need not a want.

What is happening in society is so ridiculous and all you fools do is go to a website and corner up in a fetal position and masturbate ?

I feel like any other "movement" or group in society would be heard alot more........all we have is underground manosphere sites

Where the fuck is the bumper stickers about female retardness ?

Where is the t-shirts ?

Where is the rallies in the streets ?

Your all just a bunch of fucking pussies
legit

honestly I feel like it's cause guys are afraid to publicize their inceldom which frankly i don't understand why 

It's like how most guys brag about banging invisible chicks they never touched but you never hear about the guys who don't get laid - even though it's very common 

#1 you probably don't have any friends anyway 
#2 anybody that does know you already makes fun of you and thinks your a fuckin loser so admitting it doesn't matter
#3 why does it matter? 80 percent of guys don't get laid anyway, it's very normal

Hell we need to wear it like a badge. Yeah, I don't get fucking laid. Neither does most guys.

The people that should be shamed and afraid of their behavior is women, not the men who can't get laid