Nizoral Babe

Coper
Whenever I meet a girls parents they INSTANTLY like me. I've literally never had both parents not like me, even when a girl says her dad is usually a dick to the guys she dates. I still talk with my ex's parents from time to time. I go out drinking with my latest ex's dad and her uncle on the rare occasion I go out to the bar.

Today when I was at work, half-day, there was orientation and the students were taking tests or something. Anyways, this married couple came up to me and ask about the demo job, how there was just two huge dorms right there and now they're gone, asked about future work, etc. I bullshitted with them for a little bit and explained the whole project.

But the main point is that they were disappointed their daughter wasn't there because I was a "very nice young man" and would be much better for her than her current boyfriend. This was after a 5-10 minute conversation - about work, mostly. And they just completely wanted to replace their daughters boyfriend with me, a guy they just met. It blew my mind.

The guy must have been a junkie, it's the only thing I could think of.

Darkman

Normie
Are you white?

If you're white then there's you're answer.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I'm being serious. Surely, these girls have dated guys better looking than me. Yet, I still hear the same line over and over "my dad never liked any of my boyfriends before you" or "my parents usually don't get along with my boyfriends."

There has to be an explanation for this, as I'm not really good looking right now. Average to slightly above average, SH standards.
[hr]
MistGeburt3000 said:
somehow you have the "i feel so good in my skin" mentallity of a normalfag must be because you are goodlooking.
I would consider myself normal. I used to think I was good looking and then Sephon opened my eyes.

Darkman said:
Are you white?

If you're white then there's you're answer.
Half-White, Half-Mexican. 

none more red said:
They want to bang you
Eh...

Severe Retard said:
because you're a kiss ass, nothing to do with looking like a gardener 

you kiss everyones ass because you have 0 authority you even do it on forums
I don't kiss no ones ass. I just accept certain facts, such as Sikh Jatt being the true master race, Masculine > DOM > Pretty Boy and 6' is the true master race of athletics and proportions. And Linger is hands down the best mod, 100% srs.