• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why do normies like cofee so much

I went for a walk and someone said hi to me so I said hi, and she said looks like you need to drink your coffee. The Starbucks I live by is always packed. What is so amazing about it. Maybe i'm immune to caffeine and I need to ask for 30 shots in my coffee.

White God

Regular
It tastes good

Its a social event - people meet "for coffee" and to chat

White God said:
It tastes good

Why does it have to be coffee though. Why can't it be something cool like legos and card games

Lil Flash

Caffeine is the normalfag stimulant of choice. They are too cowardly to smoke meth or crack.

Lil Flash

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
starbucks is another distraction made by the government to brain wash people, who knows wtf they put in those drinks, almost every sheep drinks it by the gallons too

starbucks is distraction for normalfags so they dont think about how poor they are compared ot the 1%, all the things they are missing out because they dont have money, or why they pay high taxes, or why thy have to wage slave, etc...

starbucks helps create a docile society where everyone is too lazy to do anything and just lie down and take it

Possibly the most legit post of all time.

alien

Machine
Rotters
Because they are addicted to caffeine.

I am a NEET and I still need my morning coffee to wake up. I can sleep for 10+ hours and still need my morning coffee with breakfast to shake off the grogginess.

I only have 1 coffee a day though. I would occasionally drink energy drinks too before. I could really go for a coffee-flavoured energy drink right now. But I'm on a sugar detox so I can't have that. A 16 fl oz can of a coffee energy drink contains like 40 grams (10 teaspoons) of sugar or something crazy like that. Meanwhile I only have 1 teaspoon and milk (which has some sugar in it to begin with) in my coffee.

And because of my sugar detox, I can't drink Starbucks lattes anyway. Which is a shame because I have a $15 Starbucks gift card. And their coffee, espresso, etc. isn't anything special. Starbucks is all about the lattes and iced lattes. The iced lattes have always been my favourite (as well as coffee-flavoured energy drinks.)

piX

Banned
Just lol if your stimulant of choice isn't adderall

White God

Regular
FramecelQuasimodo said:
White God said:
It tastes good

Why does it have to be coffee though. Why can't it be something cool like legos and card games

Coffee gets you excited and makes you feel good. And when you feel good from drinking coffee with someone you're more likely to enjoy talking to them more.

Anakind

Champion
Coffee just spikes your dopamine levels and blocks adenosine receptors to make you less sleepy in the short term. That's it.

piX said:
Just lol if your stimulant of choice isn't adderall

Adderall just turns you into a pussy. I took it years ago for a few months. It basically makes you even more incel than you already are.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Coffee helps me to stay awake so I can continue to function