why do niggers have white palms?

IcedEarth

Slayer
they could get skin cancer there, what's the explanation behind this subhumanity?

Darkman

Slayer
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The palms of the hands and soles of the feets have no pigments in the skin, and therfore no melanin will be there to create darker skin pigments from the sun.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Same with lighter skinned people e.g caucasians, the rest of the skin may tan, but not the soles of their feet nor the palms of their hands, it's not just people of black skin colour, it's for people all over the world, south america, indeginous north americans, arabians, asians, aborigines etc[/font]

Reflex

Lookism God
Darkman said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The palms of the hands and soles of the feets have no pigments in the skin, and therfore no melanin will be there to create darker skin pigments from the sun, same with lighter skinned people e.g caucasians, the rest of the skin may tan, but not the soles of their feet nor the palms of their hands, its not just people of black skin colour, its for people all over the world, south america, indeginous north americans, arabians, asians, aborigines etc[/font]

yeh but why

and how do we fix it?

Darkman

Slayer
Palms and soles aren't exposed to the sun. This is like asking why blacks insides don't have melanin.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Darkman said:
Palms and soles aren't exposed to the sun. This is like asking why blacks insides don't have melanin.

yes they are

ilikedicks

Coper
lono said:
Why do whites have pink penises?

White penis expert checking in. They range from pink, peach, tan, olive. The palest whites are the pinkiest of them all.

lono

Banned
ilikedicks said:
lono said:

White penis expert checking in. They range from pink, peach, tan, olive. The palest whites are the pinkiest of them all.

I didn't know they had white penis experts. Good to know I have learned scholars backing me up.

Timbuck2

Coper
ilikedicks said:
lono said:

Have you had sex with a lot of white guys?

ilikedicks

Coper
lono said:
ilikedicks said:

I didn't know they had white penis experts. Good to know I have learned scholars backing me up.

No problem next time you need to know the color of a white person's penis/vagina you know where to look. Guaranteed 99% accuracy.

Timbuck2 said:
ilikedicks said:
Have you had sex with a lot of white guys?

Black girls don't like me, i'm too white. I can be hood, but most blacks are TOO hood. I can only date suburban blacks. They are the only blacks that I won't end up murdering. Black girls are too arguementive. ;-;

Franktank

Normie
Reflex said:
Darkman said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The palms of the hands and soles of the feets have no pigments in the skin, and therfore no melanin will be there to create darker skin pigments from the sun, same with lighter skinned people e.g caucasians, the rest of the skin may tan, but not the soles of their feet nor the palms of their hands, its not just people of black skin colour, its for people all over the world, south america, indeginous north americans, arabians, asians, aborigines etc[/font]

yeh but why

and how do we fix it?

Why would u fix it