Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Culture manipulates them to do it

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Darkman

Normie
Men are biologically wired to be valued, to be seen as honored members of their tribe. In popular media women are porytrayed as nicer, more intelligent and all around more vulnerable then men are. What better way to be seen as the "good guy" than to protect "innocent" females who are being attacked. Society conditions men to White Knight.

Went for 'culture manipulates...' because it was the closest to what I believe. I don't think men necessarily do it to get laid, but more to ingratiate themselves with females and get their attention. Because many men who operate exclusively online are failures, it follows that they will be far more hungry than your average Joe for some interaction with shitcunts; with the bonus that they can get acknowledged by women online who would solidly ignore them IRL.

This whole dynamic is why WKing is much more of an observable phenomenon online than it is IRL.

Norwood Cemetery said:
Went for 'culture manipulates...' because it was the closest to what I believe. I don't think men necessarily do it to get laid, but more to ingratiate themselves with females and get their attention. Because many men who operate exclusively online are failures, it follows that they will be far more hungry than your average Joe for some interaction with shitcunts; with the bonus that they can get acknowledged by women online who would solidly ignore them IRL.

This whole dynamic is why WKing is much more of an observable phenomenon online than it is IRL.
That's interesting, never thought of that. So you think they do it for attention? Like as an "in".

Would you say that white knights lack morals? I'd imagine that a guy who uses white knighting to get closer to women is actually a less honorable type of man, despite the popular belief that white knights are supposed to be good people.
[hr]
Darkman said:
In popular media women are porytrayed as nicer, more intelligent and all around more vulnerable then men are. What better way to be seen as the "good guy" than to protect "innocent" females who are being attacked. Society conditions men to White Knight.
Yeah I think that must be a big part of it. I remember back in my blue pill days, I was a bit of a white knight too because I thought women were innocent. How wrong I was.

GorillaMogged said:
Norwood Cemetery said:

That's interesting, never thought of that. So you think they do it for attention? Like as an "in".

Would you say that white knights lack morals? I'd imagine that a guy who uses white knighting to get closer to women is actually a less honorable type of man, despite the popular belief that white knights are supposed to be good people.
To an extent, yes. WhiteKnights will happily forsake any online 'friendship', or jettison their own beliefs/views if it means 5 seconds of acknowledgement by a female.

You will note that many shitcunts actually despise WKs; but keep them in tow to manipulate for their own ends. Your experienced shitcunt will always have a legion of WKs on standby, ready to do battle with anyone who challenges her.

The cunt only needs to do a bit of "why pick on me" moaning when under fire from her 'haters', and that is the code-word for the whiteknight squadron to fly in at Mach 2.8, straight from their basements and into the forum of battle, ready to drop a blitzkrieg of tough-guy bombs upon the hateful intruders.

Romanus

Normie
Thinking it will get them laid

But women despise these faggots.