lanklet

Coper
A caveman-tier full beard is almost universally considered an unattractive trait by women.  So why do we grow facial hair in the first place?  Wouldn't women have sexually selected against it?

Most guys who have facial hair dont grow it out to caveman level. They usually grow stubble.

lanklet

Coper
Linger said:
lanklet said:
A caveman-tier full beard is almost universally considered an unattractive trait by women.  So why do we grow facial hair in the first place?  Wouldn't women have sexually selected against it?

Even cavemen had their own ways of grooming themselves, y'know.
Before we had stone tools, cavemen would have had huge as fuck beards.

lanklet said:
lanklet said:
Linger said:
lanklet said:
A caveman-tier full beard is almost universally considered an unattractive trait by women. So why do we grow facial hair in the first place? Wouldn't women have sexually selected against it?

Even cavemen had their own ways of grooming themselves, y'know.
Before we had stone tools, cavemen would have had huge as fuck beards.

But cavewomen had mustaches themselves. Nowadays they wax but they are hairy monkeys.

allindaeyes

Banned
LOL see u got a new name bro ur obsessed like willy ^

Anyway,  beards were that big to keep us warm, we really needed that warmth for a long ass time... It takes tens of thousands of years for an evolutionary trait to be embedded in us and theres next to no beardless men.( that cant grow it at all for their life ) 

besides that, since when did women stop liking guys with beards? Women liked men with big ass beards in certain parts of the world to this day, and further back i'd say like MAX time span beard hs been undesirable is 3k years in even europe. I cant be 100% sure but probably. Also facial hair indicates masculinity, and coming of age, in a lot of cultures its still considered feminine to shave ur entire beard

lanklet

Coper
none more red said:
Can a nigger get a tag system?

"reminder OP is a fucking aspie"
>hey guys i called him an aspie
>maybe they'll think I'm a cool, edgy poster now

allindaeyes

Banned
cosmonaut said:
I remember reading about this and they don't know the reason but they thought it might be to accentuate the lower third

and I think a stubble was prefered by women in some study

people into "beard culture" should be shot
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
LOL see u got a new name bro ur obsessed like willy ^

Anyway,  beards were that big to keep us warm, we really needed that warmth for a long ass time... It takes tens of thousands of years for an evolutionary trait to be embedded in us and theres next to no beardless men.( that cant grow it at all for their life ) 

besides that, since when did women stop liking guys with beards? Women liked men with big ass beards in certain parts of the world to this day, and further back i'd say like MAX time span beard hs been undesirable is 3k years in even europe. I cant be 100% sure but probably. Also facial hair indicates masculinity, and coming of age, in a lot of cultures its still considered feminine to shave ur entire beard
It doesn't make sense for keeping us warm becuase then women would have it too. Most women do not grow more then a moustache and wispy sideburns
women get less because it actually mattered for them in terms of appearance, also they would stay in caves or shelter and not be outside in the cold or w/e. They would also be the first ones to have clothes (i'm guessing ) as they were protected since the start, also women were originally leaders of tribes ( seduction its happening again ) and guarded at all times. 

In winter the men would be closer to the colder parts of the cave or w/e where they hid whilst the women wouldnt.

I dont know 100% but theres obviously studies on this you can read, and yea the modern woman prefers a stubble

FireHaze

Gigachad
Nobody grows a fucking caveman beard lmao

And men grow facial hair because they actually do look better with it. It makes men look more masculine and less like a little boy.  Most men look like shit without facial hair unless they have god tier bone structure and have low bodyfat.

Beards make you look old and retarded, just lol if you think you are raising your L by looking like a psychotic santa claus.

Demgainz

Normie
I heard that it protects skin from sun and other hunting environments.

Peanuts

Incel
cosmonaut said:
I remember reading about this and they don't know the reason but they thought it might be to accentuate the lower third
It's insane how much more intimidating and respect-worthy my dad looked when he had a long-ish beard.

Blond

Incel
Oldcels
Anything more than stubble looks dirty, unkempt.