Why do male celebrities have ugly wifes.

Mughal

Banned
Probably cause they've slayed so many good-looking girls, that at this point, they don't care anymore about looks, and are looking for someone with a great personality. Actually, now that I think about it, they're probably trying to enhance the halo effect.

trenbaby

Incel
wolverine is closet gay

pierce brosnans wife was hot when young

offthewall

Slayer
I think at that point looks just become an afterthought, that is actually a redpill about looks/fame, you can truly only see the essence of people once you have maxed out your LMS.

1. Beards 2. Loyalty (the women used to be hot and men are better than woman when it comes to loyalty) 3. Marriage is more of a business relationship than a fuck fest 4. Marriage is a bad idea in general, but it's generally accepted you aren't supposed to marry the hottest chicks you fuck

Browcel

Chad
Mughal said:
Probably cause they've slayed so many good-looking girls, that at this point, they don't care anymore about looks, and are looking for someone with a great personality. Actually, now that I think about it, they're probably trying to enhance the halo effect.

Looks = personality. Love is based on looks so how can that be the case.

offthewall

Slayer
Married Oldcell said:
1. Beards 2. Loyalty (the women used to be hot and men are better than woman when it comes to loyalty) 3. Marriage is more of a business relationship than a fuck fest 4. Marriage is a bad idea in general, but it's generally accepted you aren't supposed to marry the hottest chicks you fuck
What?

Reflex

Lookism God
Oscar Pistorius said:
Maybe because when they met their wives they weren't famous and rich yet.
This isn't the case with  most of them