why do indian guys get so much shit on sluthate and other sites like it?

SeriousM

Normie
I know ethnics in general get a lot of shit but it seems like indian men are the one group that is the most shit on in sites like sluthate and even the old PUAHate.

What happened to cause it?

shitposter

Normie
I have a few Indians friends and they have all been cool to me, but I think they get a lot of shit for desiring white woman.  Your stereotypical indian guy and hot party girl are about as opposite as they can come.

SeriousM

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
Nothing happened probably, they just objectively are the most fucked ethnic race for males besides maybe abbos
Arabs are the most fucked ethnic race out of all of them though.
[hr]
shitposter said:
I have a few Indians friends and they have all been cool to me, but I think they get a lot of shit for desiring white woman.  Your stereotypical indian guy and hot party girl are about as opposite as they can come.
everyone desires white women, I say Arabs are the thirstiest for white pussy to the point they kidnap white girls for sex.

Darkman

Normie
Dunno, it seems really cool to bash Indians nowadays. Even the most liberal PC sites that don't touch ethnic minorities bash indians. A lot of the Indians in the west are pretty good people, but there is no denying that India is a literal shit hole.

Defecation in the streets is extremely wide spread in India. Even the poorest parts of Africa aren't this filthy.

[img=550x412]http://i2.wp.com/www.chinasmack.com...ia-photos-01-550x412.jpg?resize=550,412[/img]

[img=560x375]http://i1.wp.com/www.chinasmack.com...0/10/india-photos-06.jpg?resize=560,375[/img]
[img=560x420]http://i0.wp.com/www.chinasmack.com...0/10/india-photos-08.jpg?resize=560,420[/img]

SeriousM

Normie
Photos of that Arab are airbrushed. I am not wrong to say that Arabs are hands down the least desirable race of men out there, this is just fact, deal with it. Even in Europe where there are a lot of Arabs, white women avoid them like the plague and in the west there are no Arab sex symbols.

Indians don't do well with women at all but tbh, the only ethnics that can get attractive white girls for the most part are some blacks who hit a certain niche and very white looking latinos.

Fact is that Arabs are very sensitive so they will deny the reality and attack me for telling the truth which is that white women absolutely despise Arabs, they need millions of dollars to even get with a decent one. Arabs are below Indians, Asians, and all other minorities in the eyes of white women.

Franktank

Normie
Simply because they are percieved as the most fucked race when it comes to dating. I mean arabs can play bad boy game and they keep their women in check. Indians cant play bad boy game and indian women run from indian men and want white men.

IcedEarth

Slayer
pakis are all mentally retarded and have the survival skills of a 3 month old puddle

SeriousM

Normie
Franktank said:
Simply because they are percieved as the most fucked race when it comes to dating. I mean arabs can play bad boy game and they keep their women in check. Indians cant play bad boy game and indian women run from indian men and want white men.
Most Indian women I see are with Indian men and Arab women whore themselves out to other races quite a lot. Just read about the Belgian dude in Morrocco. Arabs are the most fucked race, that is fact.

Joncoping

Normie
SeriousM said:
Franktank said:
Most Indian women I see are with Indian men and Arab women whore themselves out to other races quite a lot. Just read about the Belgian dude in Morrocco. Arabs are the most fucked race, that is fact.
Wow dude you cope so fucking hard. And why bother arguing about if Indian or Arab is better? It's liking trying to figure out if people would rather eat shit or period blood if they had to.

SeriousM

Normie
Joncoping said:
SeriousM said:
Wow dude you cope so fucking hard. And why bother arguing about if Indian or Arab is better? It's liking trying to figure out if people would rather eat shit or period blood if they had to.
Arabs are below Indians and Asians, that is a fact, I am simply doing this to correct the few morons on this site that think Arabs can slay anything. Indians and Asians can actually do well if they are westernized and have their shit together, Arabs are fucked.

narrow faces
big noses
balding at an earlier age

Joncoping

Normie
SeriousM said:
Arabs are below Indians and Asians, that is a fact, I am simply doing this to correct the few morons on this site that think Arabs can slay anything. Indians and Asians can actually do well if they are westernized and have their shit together, Arabs are fucked.

narrow faces
big noses
have their shit together
have their shit together
have their shit together
have their shit together

Like a nice job and a nice car? Lol that's actually worse and more degrading than anything I can imagine, what blue pilled cuckoldry. Brb doing 10 year medical degree in the hopes I can beta provide for a post wall white girl.

Edit: While chad texts them "Yo come over let me hit that pussy tonight"

SeriousM

Normie
Joncoping said:
SeriousM said:

narrow faces
big noses
have their shit together
have their shit together
have their shit together
have their shit together

Like a nice job and a nice car? Lol that's actually worse and more degrading than anything I can imagine, what blue pilled cuckoldry. Brb doing 10 year medical degree in the hopes I can beta provide for a post wall white girl.

Edit: While chad texts them "Yo come over let me hit that pussy tonight"
I mean the ones that look like Godfrey Gao or Mohinder from Heroes, they can do well as long as they aren't aspie or anything.

Arabs are fucked unless they have a million dollars.

Gandharva

Banned
Levantine Arabs and some North africans should be grouped in with meds , imo  .also northern iranians etc