Why do I see bad looking manlets getting pussy?

Girls will have different looks requirements, being better looking will net you into a larger quantity of sexually available women assuming your not autistic.

I also have had this idea that there are faces that look better from above or below, or on same level. Manlets do have one unique advantage. They are on eye level with the girl so they can have easier intimate eye contact. Sometimes when going in the loud college bars I momentarily wish I was shorter or the particular girl was taller so that I don't have to bend down and actually conform to her level since she is physically incapable of conforming to my stature.

Let me tell you the real reason, they have DOM personalities and are low inhibition as fuck and girls like this, I've seen shit like that all around my school

Idk why you'd take the advice of some basement dwelling autists on SH
Sort and Ugly guys are getting laid as we speak

psychocell

Incel
they are just beta providers, whats the fun of having a gf while she does deep throat with chad co-worker

Nyhil

Slayer
Vertu said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The 20 genius members of google.com are trying to convince the world you need to look like Dolph Lundgren to have any shot at prime pussy. The general consensus here is if you're not top tier in looks you will never slay or have a cute GF. Of course if anyone has even a hint of life experience you will see this is delusional as I will explain below:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yesterday I was at a popular beach where lots of good looking sluts and college students from around the province meetup and party and shit. First thing I realized, everyone seemed to be enjoying life regardless of how they looked. This is something the average PUAHATER is unable to do. Second thing I realized, the amount of cute/hot girls hanging out with average and below average guys was off the charts. You will rationalize by saying nobody is fucking.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Catcher:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I walked in on a sub-par looking manlet fucking a blonde hottie in GTI Fridays bathroom.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Everything on this site is blown out of proportion. Wrist talk, Gandy talk, height talk, feminism talk. Some of the most made up aspie shit around. Real world dynamics =/= google.com/PUAHATE dynamics. It's two different world[/font]

COPE