Why do I look like jack shit in all the pics?

tiredoftrying

Banned
Seriously I look better in the mirror and outside in sun light. All my fucking pictures are shitty and I can't even take a good one. I fucking hate this shit is it my phone camera so shit that it makes my skin look like fucking cheese or idk I've also used the flash to take the photo.  :mad:

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=19a174f

workconfidence

Subhuman
People with greater symmetry and proportions aka photogenic faces look good in all angles, record yourself whenever you get the chance. I guarantee there will be few frames where you will look decent and others not so.

Also for people with large noses close up pics will always be shit.

tiredoftrying

Banned
Happy Go Lucky said:
tiredoftrying said:
So am i that ugly that you dont even want to drop comms?
Stop attention whoring you are MM tier.
I am not attention whoring dude, I'm just asking for opinions. It's like you guys always drop comments @ SR or Brio threads.

risingsun said:
are you that anuglierlachowski guy?

you are pale and aging like shit
ye that was my sluthate username

aging like shit... right so when was the last time youve seen a picture of mine rofl
as for pale it is because of the flash and lighting, ofc im not tanned but neither really pale

H

HeavyFire

Hey man. How old are you dude? I'm guessing 25/26? Anyways, your issues 

-droopy eyebrows
-low set cheekbones
-tear troughs indicating lack of forward growth
-overprojected nasal tip
-weak chin
-weak-ish ramus

You need to fix your oral posture dude, give it a few years man and you'll be good to go.

Get on a skin regime and antt hair loss regime so you don't look oldcel by then.

I gave you a quick dirty morph, you'll need a thread brow lift for straight eyebrows.

tiredoftrying

Banned
HeavyFire said:

-droopy eyebrows
-low set cheekbones
-overprojected nasal tip
-weak chin
-weak-ish ramus

You need to fix your oral posture dude, give it a few years man and you'll be good to go.

Get on a skin regime and antt hair loss regime so you don't look oldcel by then.

I gave you a quick dirty morph, you'll need a thread brow lift for straight eyebrows.

ur shit is not working and no im not 25/26 just lol if you think that  :lol:

tiredoftrying said:
HeavyFire said:

-droopy eyebrows
-low set cheekbones
-overprojected nasal tip
-weak chin
-weak-ish ramus

ur shit is not working and no im not 25/26 just lol if you think that  :lol:
How old are you then?

risingsun

Cuck
tiredoftrying said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Stop attention whoring you are MM tier.
I am not attention whoring dude, I'm just asking for opinions. It's like you guys always drop comments @ SR or Brio threads.

risingsun said:
are you that anuglierlachowski guy?

you are pale and aging like shit
ye that was my sluthate username

aging like shit... right so when was the last time youve seen a picture of mine rofl
as for pale it is because of the flash and lighting, ofc im not tanned but neither really pale

you posted a lot of pics on sluthate so this isnt the only one ive seen. ive seen some pics where you look at least 26

anyway what i meant is you look unhealthy and tired

tiredoftrying

Banned
lol the irony cause most ppl there said i look too young for 20+ years old chicks  :lol: