Why do guys like Kent and MiscLegend not get laid?

Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
I think Kent looks pretty good, pretty cool you know? And MiscLegend too. Why is it that some guys just can't get laid no matter what? Do you think there might be a scent component to it? In America they have "pheremone" parties where you sniff people's shirts and choose who you want to talk to. Other handsome hopeless virgins have been on our forums... Not all are weird. But for most people they just act completely plain and dull and women feel attracted to them.

Maybe some guys give off weird scents which signal to women that they are not fit to mate. Kent acts depressed and odd but that's most likely a product of his situation rather than the other way around. He actually speaks like a typical "swag" black man but depressed.
 

Bojack

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
27,465
Reputation
3,605
StraxcityIsGod said:
I think Kent looks pretty good, pretty cool you know? And MiscLegend too. Why is it that some guys just can't get laid no matter what? Do you think there might be a scent component to it? In America they have "pheremone" parties where you sniff people's shirts and choose who you want to talk to. Other handsome hopeless virgins have been on our forums... Not all are weird. But for most people they just act completely plain and dull and women feel attracted to them.

Maybe some guys give off weird scents which signal to women that they are not fit to mate. Kent acts depressed and odd but that's most likely a product of his situation rather than the other way around. He actually speaks like a typical "swag" black man but depressed.
Because they are ugly
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
Bojack said:
StraxcityIsGod said:
I think Kent looks pretty good, pretty cool you know? And MiscLegend too. Why is it that some guys just can't get laid no matter what? Do you think there might be a scent component to it? In America they have "pheremone" parties where you sniff people's shirts and choose who you want to talk to. Other handsome hopeless virgins have been on our forums... Not all are weird. But for most people they just act completely plain and dull and women feel attracted to them.

Maybe some guys give off weird scents which signal to women that they are not fit to mate. Kent acts depressed and odd but that's most likely a product of his situation rather than the other way around. He actually speaks like a typical "swag" black man but depressed.
Because they are ugly
MiscLegend is far more attractive than many guys who have girlfriends and get laid. Undoubtedly. There is no excuse for virginity there.
 

Bojack

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
27,465
Reputation
3,605
StraxcityIsGod said:
Bojack said:
Because they are ugly
MiscLegend is far more attractive than many guys who have girlfriends and get laid. Undoubtedly. There is no excuse for virginity there.
It's just one of those mysteries I guess. If I had to guess it would be because of autism, it makes it very hard for them to talk with girls no matter how good looking they are or how easy the girl makes it for them.
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
Bojack said:
StraxcityIsGod said:
MiscLegend is far more attractive than many guys who have girlfriends and get laid. Undoubtedly. There is no excuse for virginity there.
It's just one of those mysteries I guess. If I had to guess it would be because of autism, it makes it very hard for them to talk with girls no matter how good looking they are or how easy the girl makes it for them.
Misc was just fine actually... He acted weird sometimes but he had his wits about him, he wouldn't say creepy shit to a woman apart from one time he asked a girl to come to the woods. This is why I mentioned scent. In the animal kingdom a lot of species sniff each other when determining whether they are a good mate.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
i just searched up misclegend and dude looks like a chad. but being a gymcel he is probably retarded socially, also gymcelling is a turn off to most girls
 

MrMatty

Coper
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
528
Reputation
0
Kent is 5'2 and looks like a 12 year old boy. He studders. Reads at a 4th grade level. Zero sex appeal
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,798
Reputation
636
the problem is entitlement

they refuse to date their looksmatches, who are the women who are 4 and below. there are millions of women in that category, and someone's gotta date them, and that someone is them and almost everyone on this site

if you want to live a "normal" life and date cute girl, you must fit in with crowds like this





if your social circle does not look like that, why would a prime woman even look at you

if should be a crime for incels to even fap to porn that contains prime women

you should only be allowed to look at your looksmatches
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
Maximus said:
MiscLegend joined the army, made friends started partying hard and is getting laid the fuck you talking about.

He made it.
1/3 statements are true :lol:
 

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,635
Reputation
130
Dunno abiout the other dude, but Kent is a 5'2 childlet with aspergers.
 

driftwood

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
misc was odd and had severe acne / was short.

The guys I know who are short mexicans, that get laid are soccer players who are very outgoing and come up and shake my hand when they see me (despite not even really knowing me)
[hr]
sensdep once rated misc a 7/10 in chat.  Steepest gonial angle on a 7 ive ever seen
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
primetime said:
misclegend has aspergers...
Nothing autistic about ripped abs game... Just walking up to strangers on the street and lifting your top. That's LEGIT.
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
StraxcityIsGod said:
primetime said:
misclegend has aspergers...
Nothing autistic about ripped abs game... Just walking up to strangers on the street and lifting your top. That's LEGIT.
kent is 5'2

hypergamy is to blame for misclegends inceldom. girls dont need to settle for a manlet these days even if he is athletic and good looking when they have tall athletic dudes who are waiting in line to bang them. any 5/10 girl can go on tinder and get the cream of the crop men in her city in a matter of hours to smash her and buy her dinner... the same cant be said for misc. i would bet my life savings is misc was 6'2 he would have ZERO problems getting laid
 

Snickers

Incel
Joined
Sep 9, 2017
Messages
291
Reputation
0
Misclegends game is just fucking trash, and still is to this day.
 
Top