Why do girls only like to talk about stupid shit?

just lol buddy boyo said:
girls are stupid
why are you talking to her anyway just fuck her
put your DICK in her MOUTH so she can't babble as easily
That's what I'm all about. Legit as fuck. Our dicks were meant to shut them up.

Seriously OP, women have little ability to comprehend things they can't see. Ever play peekaboo with a baby and they get all upset when you cover your face and they think your dead? it's like that. They don't get math, or philosphy or anything other than LOOKS.

Because they are primitive. It's as simple as that. Why are you socializing with such beings is beyond me.

IcedEarth said:
you presumed women to be equal to men due to your upbringing
Yeea booy

Thread is fucking legit guys. Keep it up. Women evolving even to this extent is a cruel mistake of evolution because men got smart enough that even when they're pumped with natural estro-and-shit they became technically sentient. If creationism was real women would be dumb and obedient. Instead they're in a fucking uncanny valley of dumbass. They think they're interesting, funny and smart too. Just lol.

Brio

Slayer
The girl I used to date she literally talked shit about all her female friends for no reason at all

Ascended

Coper
just lol buddy boyo said:
girls are stupid
why are you talking to her anyway just fuck her
put your DICK in her MOUTH so she can't babble as easily
Legit. 

Just lol @ trying to talk to women...

If you're not introducing yourself in this way, it's already game over son:

Arjen Robery

Incel
Women are good for cleaning, cooking, babysitting and fucking

Nothing else

prime jb said:
lol she literally DESCRIBED a movie the was currently watching to me.  like "okay so theres character x, and character y, and hes dating character z, and his profession is this, and this just happened...." fucking lol.

i was shocked at how inane it was.
I had one that was addicted to the stupidest convo topics. Would describe fore like 10 minutes how to make coffee with her new coffee maker. Also this bitch definitely was getting like childhood onset alzheimers because she repeated herself nonstop. Seriously just keep talking about fucking her and she'll just get horny and shut up (if she thinks you look good) or run off to her nearest beta who puts up with it.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Arjen Robery said:
Women are good for cleaning, cooking, babysitting and fucking

Nothing else
modern women only do fucking, and not with everyone and not always good

They are not closing their mouths.They are always talking about the children but when they get on the other ones are ugly and annoying to them.

dota2

Normie
we are at fault to some degree we require nothing from women beside lookin fuckable , they had no reason to evolve so at this point most of them are just braindead whores permanently stuck in 'reality' unable to see chains that hold their bottom tier perception, lets not even talk about sense of humor they have . I have yet to see funny effeminate chicks - only funny ones i saw thus far where the ones that acted like dudes and were raised among many brothers

Peanuts

Incel
dota2 said:
we are at fault to some degree we require nothing from women beside lookin fuckable , they had no reason to evolve so at this point most of them are just braindead whores permanently stuck in 'reality' unable to see chains that hold their bottom tier perception, lets not even talk about sense of humor they have . I have yet to see funny effeminate chicks - only funny ones i saw thus far where the ones that acted like dudes and were raised among many brothers
It's not our fault they didn't get smarter. Men have historically been the ones who had to deal with reality head-on, which is why they developed better reasoning skills, planning skills and problem solving. Whereas women dealt with reality through men, so they became better manipulators and are more naturally social. 

It's just the way it happened, partly because women can get pregnant and men can't. Which meant women were taken out of action for years at a time. It's also probably partly why women aren't as large and strong as men. They had to devote a lot of their body's resources to reproduction, breast-feeding and looking fertile.

It's no one's 'fault'. Just the forces of reality shaping how humans developed.

dota2

Normie
Peanuts said:
dota2 said:
It's not our fault they didn't get smarter. Men have historically been the ones who had to deal with reality head-on, which is why they developed better reasoning skills, planning skills and problem solving. Whereas women dealt with reality through men, so they became better manipulators and are more naturally social. 

It's just the way it happened, partly because women can get pregnant and men can't. Which meant women were taken out of action for years at a time. It's also probably partly why women aren't as large and strong as men. They had to devote a lot of their body's resources to reproduction, breast-feeding and looking fertile.

It's no one's 'fault'. Just the forces of reality shaping how humans developed.

White God

Normie
dota2 said:
My last ex gf, we would watch movies/tv all day and have our own jokes and laugh at them constantly. And most of my other gfs were like that too. Sounds like a buncha cope ITT. Whenever I get drunk with girl friends we are constantly laughing at stuff.

Just lol at trying be 'intellectual' with women. I know the reason you're doing it is to try to impress her. If you're sub 7, it won't.

ilikedicks

Coper
Lets be honest, most guys don't talk about that shit either lol. The only guys i've found who talk about that type of stuff are either nerds or older people 50+. Guys on Real world are pretty much what your typical dudebro is like. Dumb bimbos are the counterpart to dudebros.

Yogapants

Coper
Lol at the circlejerk in here  :lol:
Yea, she talks about a movie shes watching she must be so stoopid but I talk about abstract ideas I'm so smart right guiz??

purps drank

Slayer
Yogapants said:
Lol at the circlejerk in here  :lol:
Yea, she talks about a movie shes watching she must be so stoopid but I talk about abstract ideas I'm so smart right guiz??

Say something interesting boyo

Yogapants

Coper
sephon said:
i think they do have a tendency to talk about 'people' and 'events' rather than 'ideas' (there is a quote about this)

for example take a look at

https://reddit.com/r/trollxchromosomes

to see this social gossip/event/people discussing in action when they're let loose.

you'll RARELY see a female in /r/programming or any of the design/idea subs - they are a dime a dozen
Rofl you know trollx is a joke subreddit right?
And how do you know how many women are posting in designing threads? 
Half the people here are dumb enough to think I'm a guy :biggrin:

My bro is an engineer (same with my dad) and when they're home they talk about normal shit, I'm guessing they're not the only engineers who don't feel like talking about abstract stuff all the time

ilikedicks

Coper
Why are people using internet convos as evidence? Course guys will have the edge. These sites are dominated by mostly nerd males. Does noone here actually talk to people who don't frequent web forums? >.>