Why do girls laugh when I walk by them?

winning

Cuck
Whenever I walk past some girls they always start laughing as I walk by them on the street. I used to think it was just coincidence but it happens too often now I think girls are actually laughing at me. Why are they laughing at me?

winning

Cuck
Double knotted but I wear the same clothes everyday.

IcedEarth

Slayer
winning said:
Double knotted but I wear the same clothes everyday.
that would make you stand out and easily recognizable it's almost like peacocking

maybe it's your hairline, are you NW1 at least?

winning

Cuck
My hair is fine I am not balding at all. But ya you are right that would make me more noticeable because I always look the same. Is it a good thing though?

IcedEarth

Slayer
winning said:
My hair is fine I am not balding at all. But ya you are right that would make me more noticeable because I always look the same. Is it a good thing though?
I told you already, looking the same every day is good, it's your trademark and unique identity, makes you stand out and easily recognizable it's almost like peacocking

winning

Cuck
Ok good, Ill keep dressing the same then.

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
I told you already, looking the same every day is good, it's your trademark and unique identity, makes you stand out and easily recognizable it's almost like peacocking
He's not a soda.

Ascended

Coper
winning said:
Ok good, Ill keep dressing the same then.
Make sure you don't ever wash these clothes either.. Girls will be dripping wet if they can smell your pheromones.