• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why do girls hate cocky guys?

Manny

Joke
I noticed ugly girls always treat me like shit and hot girls are really nice why is this?

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
They don't

All sluts (meaning, all women) want a cocky guy as long as he can back it up. If your cockiness isn't warranted, then you're a joke to them.

Manny

Joke
Subhuman said:
They don't

All sluts (meaning, all women) want a cocky guy as long as he can back it up. If your cockiness isn't warranted, then you're a joke to them.

Read the post again you illiterate

Magic said:
Don't overstep your bounds

What do you mean overstep my bounds? When ugly guys are cocky girls think it's cute because they are compensating.

marty

Rotter
Hot girls live a good life and are always in a good mood.  When I used to cold approach hot girls always responded well whether I was cocky or acting nice.  Of course I never got sex from them, but just what I noticed.  Now girls at or below your looks level will be mean if they are not attracted to you and will make it easy if they are.  It is almost like hot girls like to toy with average to ugly looking guys.

Manny

Joke
marty said:
Hot girls live a good life and are always in a good mood.  When I used to cold approach hot girls always responded well whether I was cocky or acting nice.  Of course I never got sex from them, but just what I noticed.  Now girls at or below your looks level will be mean if they are not attracted to you and will make it easy if they are.  It is almost like hot girls like to toy with average to ugly looking guys.

Yo legit as fuck!! Hot girls are always happy you're redpill AF

marty said:

Ugly girls get pissed and act standoffish if you reject their advances

Manny

Joke
Magic said:
Magic said:
Don't overstep your bounds

Personality has to match face

no bro,i am good looking just lol I am basically a volcel cuz guys dont wanna be friends with me cuz I swoop all the hoes. Look i kno 5'4 niggs that are ugly and act cocky and girls think its cute. If you are good looking and cocky people think you are a major douchebag.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Manny said:
Magic said:
Personality has to match face

no bro,i am good looking just lol I am basically a volcel cuz guys dont wanna be friends with me cuz I swoop all the hoes. Look i kno 5'4 niggs that are ugly and act cocky and girls think its cute. If you are good looking and cocky people think you are a major douchebag.
Biggest Joke of the Century.
:cage2:

Manny

Joke
zyzz007 said:
Manny said:
Biggest Joke of the Century.
:cage2:

your indian :cage: