Mughal

Banned
I'm at the gym yesterday and this girl (6/10) sees me from across the gym (while she's walking on her treadmill). We stare at each other multiples times (we have seen each other and made eye contact before).

She gets off her treadmill and starts working out on the elliptical right in front of me, while I'm working on a weight machine. Then she keeps looking back with her peripheral vision while I'm working out. I'm left confused as fuck because...

When I look at myself in the mirror, all I see is a hideous monster. Feels?

:wtf:

Mughal

Banned
FireHaze said:
eat a dick op
You mad?

Therealdealbrah said:
She's looking at you because you're ugly as fuck
I'd have to be extremely hideous for her to keep looking at me. But I'm pretty sure I don't look like an ogre.

Mughal

Banned

Magnus

Lookism God
paulus said:
only p in the v is an ioi
Not anymore girls will fuck anyone these days 

Rimming is the only true ioi

Koksal Baba

Incel
Koksal Baba said:
Either you really look like shit or really good.

Girls wouldn't look twice at average guys, they get deleted from existence the first nanosecond the girls' brains recognize their recycled mediocrity.

BlackPiller

Coper
the I have the same issues, when a girl is looking at me for a longer period of time or several times  so its rather obvious thats its an IOI I just want to tell her she needs to get her hypergamy checked by some professional. 

But at my uni there arent enough slayers so they start lowering their standarts. Its really disgusting because women are putting their own needs above humanity.

ugliest

King of Chads
i see that as a mistake, one day i was walking in the dorm and two legit instagram hbb girls were walking past me and staring at me, i was like hi, they were both like "hi" and then one said "he is so strong", probably bullying me...

// Infolinks