Why do Gandy and O'Pry have bad noses?

Mughal

Banned
What's wrong with their maxilla?

I think someone posted an explanation of Gandy's maxilla with diagrams and everything. Anybody got a link?

Reflex

Lookism God
theres something about O'cels nose i really like

i think its the combo of his lips to his birdish nose that work

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Why do you think there has to be a connection with their maxilla? Nose is largely phenotypical

Magnus

Lookism God
That is a masculine, leaderlike nose 
Small snub noses are not ideal on men usually

Chadcel

Banned
gandy's nose is quite hooked, like adrien brody. o'pry has ok nose. i dont consider either of them to be top line model tier though (no cope, i just dont understand why they are world class models)

skanderbeg1996 said:
There pushing ethnic mixing with the idea of big nose is good looking, fucking arabs

and russians

Magnus

Lookism God
skanderbeg1996 said:
There pushing ethnic mixing with the idea of big nose is good looking, fucking arabs

This is a cope, many white people have hooknoses, especially Germans and Austrians. It is an inherently caucasian feature, blacks and Asians have flat noses

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Chadcel said:
gandy's nose is quite hooked, like adrien brody. o'pry has ok nose. i dont consider either of them to be top line model tier though (no cope, i just dont understand why they are world class models)

skanderbeg1996 said:

and russians

Who do you consider top tier?

leonpig

Verified Female💘
its not a coincidence they are the highest top modles

Gay weird big noses are not even CLOSE to ideal. But its the worlds easiest way to stand out and be “different”

Also last edited  february 17, 2016

Stereo

King of Chads
they both have forward growth, its just that their mid and lower third are not as forward relative to the rest of their face

this is relatively common with highly successful/driven psychopath types. their brow ridges are jutting because of high t exposure

you'll notice tom cruise also doesn't have stellar jaw compared to rest of face, but his entire face is jutting due to the rest

the front of his nasion/glabella is about 2 inches from his eyes.

FaceArea

Normie
Recessed maxilla. Notice they both have weird smiles as a result.

The only way you can make up for a recessed maxilla is a very prominent chin and bone structure.