ketzdinio

Slayer
Just cruising around while playing some fucking stupid music. Not going anywhere

Why do that? I feel like doing it sometimes too, but I don't know why...

ketzdinio

Slayer
Graal said:
It's relaxing
Bump Roboter said:
Because it´s fucking great.

Just cruising around in a hot summer night with the v8 roaring around in the background. I love doing that also while having an opiat buzz that just takes away the depression acting  niceley in the background.
Yeah it's true actually. It's really relaxing. Some nice tunes + good conditions, fuark... greatness..

I guess I thought they have some other reason to do so, something else that makes them drive around cluelessly. It just feels good. Normal people probably think it's nice too, but they have they're needs satisfied elsewhere all the time, so no need do things like that just to feel good.

I suppose it's just one of those things incels can do to feel good aswell. Like movies and food...

gogger

Slayer
I used to love doing that driving the backroads and in the woods and shit

now I live in the city and it isn't the same

Ponglenis

Slayer
I'd try doing that too, but I'm too aspie to even try to get a license

:jordan:

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Bump Roboter said:
Psychological it can maybee explained that ForeverAlones tend to believe that the world is a big playground and that everyone have big parties tons of girls and that only him miss out on everything so probably the act of driving around in his car is an act of cope like "i have fun on my own"

still i don´t give a fuck if it´s pathetic i reject tons of invitations from normalfags just to be on my own alone and do stuff like that.

Just this evening i should have gone to a restaurant with my fat gf and a bunch of friends who invited me i said no and instead i toke a car and just drove around to some other places and had dinner on my own.I think i am totally and perfectly capable to entertain myself i am not got enough for the world but actually good enough for myself when i am alone i dont have to approve to nobody i feel more at peace.

Yep. I can relate. I even like some people quite a bit, but I almost always prefer to be alone.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Bump Roboter said:
Because it´s fucking great.

Just cruising around in a hot summer night with the v8 roaring around in the background. I love doing that also while having an opiat buzz that just takes away the depression acting  niceley in the background.
This.

Btw I have a 2000 Mustang GT (competition orange..it was painted)

LostTuna

Gigachad
most guys enjoy chilling out and going for a drive exploring new highways and streets including aspies like ER.

ketzdinio

Slayer
gogger said:
I used to love doing that driving the backroads and in the woods and shit

now I live in the city and it isn't the same
Yeah cities fuck it all up. Ruins the flow in a way. Too much stop and go, and prying eyes

The cityscape itself is not bad, but it gets lost in the confusion of all the traffic and pedestrians everywhere

paulus

Banned
Driving on german autobahn without speedlimit is the real deal tbh

Furby

Normie
Maybe a more general answer would be that driving around ALONE is a way to both feel part of the outside world yet also have the comfort of isolation/not being judged. However in the case of the incel? EZ - Bad Puberty.

From happy go lucky optimistic nigro....

[video=youtube]
to ER wannabe.

[video=youtube]

// Infolinks