Why do ethnikcels resist/struggle with the police?

just lol buddy boyo said:

The killer cop, a frog gay face incel

The black victim

Father of 13, had over 60 arrests previously (slayer) got pulled over for not having a liscence plate and shot for trying to drive away
Law enforcement and a few similar professions is probably the only place where people can amog people above their looks level. That's why you see a lot of subhumans. Having said that, you do also get robust, angry slayers who just got into it to smash some skulls and have a good time

White God

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:

The killer cop, a frog gay face incel

The black victim

Father of 13, had over 60 arrests previously (slayer) got pulled over for not having a liscence plate and shot for trying to drive away
Good. That subhuman needed to get taken out.

dat feel

Lookism God
While you were trying to figure out how to finance your surgeries so you can start approaching, that guy fathered 13 kids. Just lol. There are no words.

Bojack

Lookism God
I wish the police would kill me and just end my suffering already.

Timbuck2

Coper
"13 kids"

How many points do you get for killing a hivelord again?
[hr]
Seriously though. Ethnics are insecure as fuck. They talk a huge game but never fight one on one. They all have huge problems and issues with authority like 12 year olds.

Bojack

Lookism God
Timbuck2 said:
"13 kids"

How many points do you get for killing a hivelord again?
[hr]
Seriously though. Ethnics are insecure as fuck. They talk a huge game but never fight one on one. They all have huge problems and issues with authority like 12 year olds.
Over 9000