• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why do a lot of ppl think whites are privileged or just had shit handed to them?

LostTuna

Machine
most rich white people i know worked hard as hell to get where theyre at and used shit like being intelligent to their advantage just like jews and asians do etc. even in cases like mine where the grandparents/parents were very successful, they have a right to pass that on to their kids. thats the same concept why a country like america exists in the 1st place. lot of blood and hard work was put in by past generations so we could enjoy the benefits

Foxx

Average Guy
A few weeks ago you were telling us to give random black people free stuff even if they don't deserve it.

modified said:
Dating and sex on easy mode.

This is the only thing I'm really jealous of, I know the economic disparity between whites and ethnics is as the OP describes. Most ethnics are either lazy or just don't capitalize on good opportunities.

"white privilege" is nothing more than the result of white people not behaving as primitive savage niggers to other americans and earning a good reputation over the years b/c of it. Inb4 bombing civilians in syria