Why diet is important for looksmaxing

Datjaw

Banned

On the left represents a western diet of junk high salt, on the right represents a raw plant based diet

Diet is an essential part of looksmaxing

If you want nice smooth skin with a clear glow you basically need to cut out salt big time, that means giving up all those tasty foods

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol you meant in reverse, the picture on the right looks like shit
[hr]

also Nigella Lawson smokes daily

PucciBoi

Subhuman
u need salt to live, raw veggies are also bad for bones

u get better nutrition from a balanced diet

no grains, 100 grams protein, mostly carbs. leafy greens inhibit calcium + iron & messes w hormones

Datjaw

Banned
IcedEarth said:
How? She looks leaner in the face and much less bloated, skin has a much nicer glow to it.

I would rate her a 5.5 on the left and a 6.8 on the right

PucciBoi said:
u need salt to live, raw veggies are also bad for bones

u get better nutrition from a balanced diet
Yes but only very little, the average person consumes way too much

I must have a different opinion to most on this forum as to what is considered attractive, bloated faces are not attractive in my eyes, that goes for males and females, I like to see people with the refined sculpted look with tight skin to show off the underlying bone structure at it's best

zanz

Incel
Datjaw said:
IcedEarth said:
How? She looks leaner in the face and much less bloated, skin has a much nicer glow to it.

Sickly overly-lean face, sun spots, pale lips

IcedEarth

Slayer
Datjaw said:
IcedEarth said:

lot of glowing skin on the right you say? ahem

okay buddy boy

time for your magic pill

Weaselface

Coper
IcedEarth said:
[hr]

also Nigella Lawson smokes daily
Considering above is a green-nut I think she made the cardinal sin of spending all day outside without sunscreen. That's probably the main factor in any aspect of white-aging.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Weaselface said:
Considering above is a green-nut I think she made the cardinal sin of spending all day outside without sunscreen. That's probably the main factor in any aspect of white-aging.
extra low fat diets fuck you up real bad

Shit

Incel
Datjaw said:

>> 6.8
Rate these women below. Note, if you rate these women within 2 points of the dog in the op then you need to kill yourself:

Op woman is a 4.5 at best. No wonder men are so incel. We overrate women which leads to them overrating themselves.

Datjaw

Banned
Shit said:
Datjaw said:

>> 6.8
Rate these women below. Note, if you rate these women within 2 points of the dog in the op then you need to kill yourself:

Op woman is a 4.5 at best. No wonder men are so incel. We overrate women which leads to them overrating themselves.
I'm rating her IRL standards and how she would get on at a bar etc.. 6.8 is probably a bit generous but I'd go with a solid 6.5 IRL rating, she is blonde and has nice body she would have no problem picking up guys from a bar

the girls you posted above are both 8+ obviously 

the difference between a 6.5 and an 8 - 8.5 is huge remember that buddy

Anakind

King of Chads
All those vegetarian and vegan diets will make you look like an aging shit in the long run. They are only healthy for a few months b/c that's when your body gets rid of all the toxins in the processed food of Western diets. After that however, you will feel the deficiency symptoms of missing out on important animal fats, cholesterol and vitamins.
[hr]
Techno Viking said:
dat feel when you spent every day outside as a kid or on holiday WITHOUT sunscreen

fuark

fuck my life

But but but isn't that sunscreen bad for you b/c it contains che che chemicals? Better have your skin exposed to radiation b/c it's na na natural.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lorebin

Normie
She looks older. If this metamorphosis had stopped somewhere in the middle she would be ok.
Remember that this change would be very, very positive for a man. Losing the pig face and looking more mature. However as a woman she earned some wrinkles and thats not ok

Shit

Incel
Good Gandy, I just looked at her face again and she's a straight blob of shit. Left or right pic.

igesio

Banned
Lol at showing results on women. For men it's all about bone law.

MT2 will fix all your skin problems. Other than that diet is useless (Assuming you are on DNP year round like you should be)