why did whites invent everything/come up with all the theories

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
when east asians have a higher average iq?


is it because white ppl are more creative, inquisitive, innovative in their thinking? is it because asian culture discourages that kind of thinking whereas ours is more individualistic?

or is it because whites have a higher variation in their iq, allowing for more geniuses?

@bukowski your take?
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
7
Asians invented the largest contiguous empire in the world!!!!!!!!!1111
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
White people are defiantly more adventurous i noticed they cant be easily entertained

Blacks are pretty creative too they just have less of opportunitys

asians are robotic no soul
 

igesio

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,851
Reputation
2
assburger said:
when east asians have a higher average iq?


is it because white ppl are more creative, inquisitive, innovative in their thinking? is it because asian culture discourages that kind of thinking whereas ours is more individualistic?

or is it because whites have a higher variation in their iq, allowing for more geniuses?

@bukowski your take?
1. Whites are more heterogenous
2. Whites have more testosterone

 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
8
igesio said:
assburger said:
when east asians have a higher average iq?


is it because white ppl are more creative, inquisitive, innovative in their thinking? is it because asian culture discourages that kind of thinking whereas ours is more individualistic?

or is it because whites have a higher variation in their iq, allowing for more geniuses?

@bukowski your take?
1. Whites are more heterogenous
2. Whites have more testosterone
Lolwut
 

igesio

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,851
Reputation
2
kill em all said:
igesio said:
1. Whites are more heterogenous
2. Whites have more testosterone
Lolwut
testosterone is responsible for drive and passion. It's why males are better achievers than women. With super low testosterone levels you would be depressed and just lay down all day
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
8
igesio said:
kill em all said:
testosterone is responsible for drive and passion. It's why males are better achievers than women. With super low testosterone levels you would be depressed and just lay down all day
Low IQ confirmed. But it's okay because you're under 18
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
kill em all said:
BUT WHO WAS ANCIENT CHINA


U FUCKIN WAT M8
u cant deny whites have had a much gr8er impact, esp in more recent history
 

igesio

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,851
Reputation
2
kill em all said:
igesio said:
testosterone is responsible for drive and passion. It's why males are better achievers than women. With super low testosterone levels you would be depressed and just lay down all day
Low IQ confirmed. But it's okay because you're under 18
what are you on about
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
11
I've often wondered why white people are thrillseekers - jumping out of perfectly ok planes to parachute to the ground, climbing up moutains and buildings even,  all kinds of shit. Why?

Is it because whites lives are just too easy and godmode so they need a challenge?

If a black man wants a challenge, he could just go for a job interview and try not to failo the HR/CEO. If an asian wants a challenge, he could just approach a white woman wearing heels.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Messages
1,563
Reputation
9
The looks say it all. Asians have a slightly higher IQ on average but they are robotic and lack creativity and diversity of thought, hence they all look the same.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
8
igesio said:
kill em all said:
Low IQ confirmed. But it's okay because you're under 18
what are you on about
Bruh i cbf to write an essay rn

But petty much 

There's other races with more test than whites ex Samoans, Africans etc 
Ancient China was advanced in mediceine, architecture, warfare etc


All whites did was take advantage of the opportunity and exploited whatever country they colonized
 

igesio

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,851
Reputation
2
Invisible said:
I've often wondered why white people are thrillseekers - jumping out of perfectly ok planes to parachute to the ground, climbing up moutains and buildings even,  all kinds of shit. Why?

Is it because whites lives are just too easy and godmode so they need a challenge?

If a black man wants a challenge, he could just go for a job interview and try not to failo the HR/CEO. If an asian wants a challenge, he could just approach a white woman wearing heels.
Haven't you heard? Adventure sports are racist. They were invented by white males. :lol:
[video=youtube]
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,272
It's also interesting how slavs never invented anything despite being "white".
I'd say slavs are more Asian than European, mentallity wise.
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Invisible said:
I've often wondered why white people are thrillseekers - jumping out of perfectly ok planes to parachute to the ground, climbing up moutains and buildings even,  all kinds of shit. Why?

Is it because whites lives are just too easy and godmode so they need a challenge?

If a black man wants a challenge, he could just go for a job interview and try not to failo the HR/CEO. If an asian wants a challenge, he could just approach a white woman wearing heels.
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
2
Swarthy moors from Morocco taught Europeans how to wash their hands and you know not die from things like the bubonic plague.
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,167
Reputation
3,338
Lots of ethnic cope in here.

Absolutely every piece of technology, engineering and everything was invented by a white European male.

b-b-b-b ut the great wall of china.

Stupid fucking gooks make out like the ancient Chinese had gone to Mars. Pretty sure Romans and Greeks were more advance.

Whites dominated everything apart from ancient egypt(but still caucasain) and the dark ages.
 

futurehuman

Normie
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Messages
1,357
Reputation
3
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
It's also interesting how slavs never invented anything despite being "white".
I'd say slavs are more Asian than European, mentallity wise.
Slavs did invent, who is Nikola Tesla?

Also Ancient China and India were white civilizations before they were race mixed out of existence. Look up the Tocharian mummies, they had blue eyes.

You can read ancient Chinese texts, where they talk about the blue eyed commanders.
 
Top