• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why did people lie to us about looks?

I mean It really doesn't matter which country you come from, we ( I am talking about ugly people here,frauds gtfo) always heard that ''you just need convenience, looks dont matter blah blah''' shit or like ''what matters is your personality'' which is the biggest scam ever anyway my question is why all these bluepill bs??

Magnus

Champion
nobody ever told me looks don't matter, looks law was sort of just de facto for me growing up

Defeat

Megastar
except you can date up with good personality / social skills and social cirlce if you went NEET you would realise this everytime you leave the house

Magnus said:
nobody ever told me looks don't matter, looks law was sort of just de facto for me growing up

Interesting, not even someone told you that ''you just need some convenience '' phrase? or maybe you didnt complain people about it so you havent heard it

Magnus

Champion
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
Magnus said:

Interesting, not even someone told you that ''you just need some convenience '' phrase? or maybe you didnt complain people about it so you havent heard it

yea I didn't complain much, I basically discovered looks law on my own way before I ever found this place, simply analyzing what all the guys that girls obsessed over had, tall, chiseled face, eye color, hair, race, etc