• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why Chad is shown as a blond and the recent blond man worship in society.

SeriousM

Regular
In many ways, biologically speaking, guys with dark hair are superior and more alpha to blonds yet Chad is shown as a blond in a lot of memes. I started to wonder why this was and it is kind of subtle too. No one openly says blond men are alphas or the most desired but Chad and a lot of alpha roles, especially lately, have been given to blond men. Why is this?

The people doing this know that the value of white males is slipping and white men themselves know this, so it does this to give them something to hold on to that way they do not all go ER.

Lets face it, a BBC, handsome ethnic and especially a dark haired white guy has way more SMV and value than a blond with all else equal. Blond men desperately need media to promote subhumans like Charlie Hunam, Matthew McConaugaaaayyy and Ryan Gosling into leading roles. If media does this, at least the most susceptible and recessive group has something to look up to and someone to admire. On their own, without any status from media, blond men cannot slay.

Media has to do this because while shitting on ethnics and BBCs will not be met with much resistance, not promoting blond men will result in mass amounts of white men going ER.

The death sentence for all American white men will be the day that Jason Momoa and Cristiano Ronaldo type of guys get lead roles in movies and film. It will be the day when Chad Thundercock looks more like a dark haired Superman than some Hitler Aryan ideal.

It is to stop white men from going ER, to give them a false fantasy to hold onto as that sexy blonde gets plowed by ethnics and BBCs.

We all know the reality these days, BBCs actually do outslay Nerdics and blond men. Blond men cannot get anything without status and when they do, it is a green card marriage or a mentally sick ethnic kunt. On the other hand, BBCs and even good looking ethnics have women clamoring for their love and attention, fetishizing them and trying to desperately grasp at them. This is without much help from Hollywood who has the same male beauty ideal as Adolf Hitler did.

But it gives white men some sense of relief to see a fake meme of a "Chad" or watch a TV show with a subhuman like Charlie Hunam as the lead. When this happens, white men feel more eased and are less inclined to go ER.

Pneumia

Regular
Hair colour is inconsequential to male attractiveness objectively speaking.also since dark men are more sexual that would mean dark women are more sexual as well so dark males actually have it worse since they lose out more with IR dating.

Blond women though pleasant are less sexually enticing than dark women by this same logic.
White women too are the most feministic and slutty.they also age badly.

BTW black and yellow are both neutral colours not masculine or feminine.so the blond men are feminine trope is just ethnic cope.I will admit black hair has more luster to it but both types look good and this is just you engaging in egotist defence mechanisms.

The only reason the hottest mms are dark is because more people even whites are dark haired .

Btw pls stop associating me with this guy Jeffrey....Thats legitimately embarrassing by even my standards.I get males have lighter inner arms or some shit you win Jeffrey :giggle:

Blond haired men are more attractive because blond hair correlates with better bones. The actual color itself doesn't make much of a difference on the level of biological attraction, but it does improve status. So it's far better to be born with blond hair than not.

OP's epic ethnik coping and resentment against blond-haired, light eyed men is reaching levels that shouldn't be possible. He's really trying to convince himself that relatively gl blond guys like myself are the real copers. This, despite the fact that on reddit and Return Of Kings, it is ethniks that are constantly making threads and penning articles about how to attract white women and even other women. Something I've done just by acting normal and friendly. A lot of women just see me and smile pleasantly at my appearance (even if it's innocent and not sexual) and I'm not even a Chad-- just an average healthy looking youngish white dude.  I don't at all relate to the problems of non-white incels that are so often vented over the internet. Yet, this guy wants to say that people that look like me and even Chads with my features are the copers. It's utterly ridiculous and just very odd given that I have no beef with how my life turned out. In fact, I don't even think white guilt would be so much of a thing if whites didn't feel guilty about looking so much more attractive on average than many other races of people.

Mud people buy all sorts of creams and even resort to surgery to get lighter skin. They dye their hair blond all the time and wear light contacts. Never have I seen blond haired, blue eyed guys wear dark contacts or try to darken their skin brown (a golden tan which only whites can achieve doesn't count). Hell, they hardly ever even darken their hair (which would be pretty easy to do).

Being a specimen that the OP undoubtedly wishes he was, I can honestly say I have never ever even on my worst day wished I was an ethnik or wished that I had the ethnik features he has. I'm certain he can't say the same with respect to the hand he was dealt.

^
The guy in your profile pic (I know who he is) has dyed blond hair.

lol

He's not trying to look like a fucking curry like the OP.

Fatasses All Around Me said:
^
The guy in your profile pic (I know who he is) has dyed blond hair.

lol

He's not trying to look like a fucking curry like the OP.

Lol blonde hair is way better than curry but a dark haired tan white guy will outslay the pale blonde white guy anyday

Lel

Machine
Lol what a cope

Chad is blond because blond people are taller and bigger on average, with more masculine bones. Blond is the cornerstone of masculinity.

In many ways, biologically speaking, guys with dark hair are superior and more alpha to blonds

:fingerwave:

Blond men are more alpha and Chad has always been blond. Ethniks always wrote about blond barbarians as if they were Gods. Also, look at that alpha president we have shouting down all the dark haired serfs.

Posting in SeriousM's seven thousandth cope thread about blond men.

Golden Blue

Banned
It's incredible just how much envy and butthurt blond men receive from swarthier males.