Why BULK > CUT as a NATTY

miscburt

Subhuman
First: This is generally not true when it comes to pure physical attractiveness to women, due to the fact low bodyfat often makes you better looking facially - given you have atleast average bone structure. It sharpens the jaw, makes cheeks more hollow and in general just a more "masculine" sharp look.

However, with that said - Given you want to look "large", intimidating, get refered as the "big guy" from random people, you are a complete fucking IDIOT if you aim at like 10% bodyfat.

Why? In clothes you will look MUCH smaller compared to when carrying some fat mass - given you have a solid base of muscle. In clothes people wont even recognize you lift. The ONLY place u will look impressive is with a tanktop on in the gym pumped up, thats it. In all other places, regular people will find you way more "muscular" if you have a higher bodyfat percentage combined with solid muscle mass.

Carrying some fat is just more "manly". Men arent supposed to go around with 7-10% bodyfat looking like starved somalies, they are supposed to have some fat on that muscle, making them appear large and powerful. IF you are on steroids, tehn u can make yourself look very large at a low bodyfat percentage, due to the fact u will be able to  build so much fucking muscle you will look broad and strong even in clothes. However, as a natty, that extra layer of fat will "fill out" your clothes, giving the illusion of being bigger and stronger than you actually are. Thats the MAXIMUM of what you can expect if you want to stay natty.

Look at this guy, extremely experienced lifter, lifted for over 15 years, one day he decided to fuck it all and just go heavy bulk and dont care about low bodyfat. In about half a year he went from 75kg to 105kg, 7% bodyfat to 17% bodyfat, alot more fat but ALOT more muscle mass (muscle, glykogen, water) - due to the fact ur body will be able to hold on to way more muscle when you have a decent amount of fat, compared to being skinny. Doesnt he look way more impressive in the post bulk pic? Even facially, to be honest, he look more healthy. Bodily wise he look more like a man, strong, powerful and intimidating. I can assure you he takes up way more space in clothes now.

TL;DR If you want to look big and powerful to random people, and you wanna stay natty, you better stay around 14-17% bodyfat and NOT cut down to 9% thinking u will look like Jeff Seid, instead ull look like a poor starving skinny weak child.

miscburt

Subhuman
IcedEarth said:
I want to be 0% bodyfat
Ya going further on this: Srs the obsessiveness with being low BF is pure stupidity and a creation of the bro youtube roid bodybuilder faggots like jeff seid and chris lavado etc. YES you PROBABLY will look somewhat better face-wise, however if that is not a concern of yours, if you just want to look STRONG and powerful, as much faggots who go to the gym do, there is NO REASON to be at somali runner bodyfat levels. You will NOT Look impressive, you will NOT look like you lift in clothes - Your neck will be thinner, you will appear to have smaller bone structure and body frame, you will not take up alot of space, u will not get the same respect as when you are higher bf coupled with a solid ground of muscle.

IcedEarth

Slayer
0% bodyfat or death

day 1 - start smoking

day 2 - eat asbestos regularly

day 3 - visit a nuclear power plant

day 4 - get your daily chest X ray

day 5 - wash yourself with pesticides every day

day 6 - rest

day 7 - rest

repeat cycle

day 1,237 - get cancer

day 2,876 - die

day 4,603 - you have finally achieved zero percent bodyfat

OOOH WAIT I GOT DEAD

IcedEarth

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
i admit that when i was 260 pounds with high bodyfat i felt better then ever and i didnt saw a difference in how girls reacted to me as nothing changed

girls are retarded in that point and cant even guess your bodyfat if they see a big muscular arm they guess that you have abs under the t shirt even with 20 percent bodyfat i actually had that situation and thought wtf
they see height and frame only

they can't guess dick size as well not even the prostitutes, when you tell them it's 17x14 or 18x15 or 15x13 they don't understand which is big, which is small, which is rare

miscburt

Subhuman
MistGeburt3000 said:
i admit that when i was 260 pounds with high bodyfat i felt better then ever and i didnt saw a difference in how girls reacted to me as nothing changed

girls are retarded in that point and cant even guess your bodyfat if they see a big muscular arm they guess that you have abs under the t shirt even with 20 percent bodyfat i actually had that situation and thought wtf
Ive been lifting for a long time, about 8 years now, natty. In my first 2 years, I went from 60kg to 90kg, pure bulking. I got alot of fat, but alot of muscle aswell. My strenght shot thru the roof. I became "stocky". I looked very broad in clothes and I came across as "big framed". Then I stayed around that bodyfat range for almost 4 years. Given my solid decent amount of muscle, coupled with bodyfat, girls called me huge, large, strong, big etc. They dont see the difference between fat and muscle IF you have some solid muscle as a base so its not "flabby". They literally tthink its all muscle. 

I had the same experience as you, normal people think u have abs even if u are fucking 21% bodyfat, its redicilous. 

The last year I made a cut to 74kg, 9-10% bodyfat at most. Im obviously MUCH leaner, im in way better shape and around the same strenght as 90kg. However, people call me skinny, "have u stoped training?" and shit. All this for some fucking abs, when 99% of the time you have clothes on? CUt is a JOKE as a natty, a complete joke.

Anakind

King of Chads
miscburt said:
Ya going further on this: Srs the obsessiveness with being low BF is pure stupidity and a creation of the bro youtube roid bodybuilder faggots like jeff seid and chris lavado etc. YES you PROBABLY will look somewhat better face-wise, however if that is not a concern of yours, if you just want to look STRONG and powerful, as much faggots who go to the gym do, there is NO REASON to be at somali runner bodyfat levels. You will NOT Look impressive, you will NOT look like you lift in clothes - Your neck will be thinner, you will appear to have smaller bone structure and body frame, you will not take up alot of space, u will not get the same respect as when you are higher bf coupled with a solid ground of muscle.
Nobody here will ever look good face-wise. That's why getting bigger and stronger would be the only thing that makes sense if an incel decided to waste his time in the gym. At least he would end up being more intimidating. That's better than being ugly AND being a weakling. However, this gets the job done even better:

miscburt

Subhuman
Yes. If you go build hoping to look like the "naturals on youtube", AKA matt ogus and jeff seid, in a couple of years. You are out of your fucking mind. What you CAN do is look big and strong, and you go about doing that by adding muscle AND fat. 15-20% bodyfat is great, you will take up space in clothes and when uve added some muscle mass u will look big and be refered to as strong guy, powerful dude etc.

Just lol @hoping to be "aestetic" with six pack abs and thinking you can look big and powerful at the same time, without roids it WONT HAPPEN.

miscburt

Subhuman
MistGeburt3000 said:
miscburt said:
MistGeburt3000 said:

Ive been lifting for a long time, about 8 years now, natty. In my first 2 years, I went from 60kg to 90kg, pure bulking. I got alot of fat, but alot of muscle aswell. My strenght shot thru the roof. I became "stocky". I looked very broad in clothes and I came across as "big framed". Then I stayed around that bodyfat range for almost 4 years. Given my solid decent amount of muscle, coupled with bodyfat, girls called me huge, large, strong, big etc. They dont see the difference between fat and muscle IF you have some solid muscle as a base so its not "flabby". They literally tthink its all muscle. 

I had the same experience as you, normal people think u have abs even if u are fucking 21% bodyfat, its redicilous. 

The last year I made a cut to 74kg, 9-10% bodyfat at most. Im obviously MUCH leaner, im in way better shape and around the same strenght as 90kg. However, people call me skinny, "have u stoped training?" and shit. All this for some fucking abs, when 99% of the time you have clothes on? CUt is a JOKE as a natty, a complete joke.

To be honest I FUCKING LOVE beeing bulky all that energy and jszt dont give a fuck about not eating too much calories but eat what you want when you want

in this case the positive well state of beeing is higher then the idea beeing low bd and be more attractive to girls

A few years ago when i didnt found puahate and was a deluded gymcel i just felt good beeing bulky and getting admiration by other men, problem is that it only works when you are naturally bluepilled and deluded now that i care for all that shit and get told to lose my chubby cheeks here etc its impossible to go back to that state

Same here. My recent cut has been pure hell. Fucking counting every little calori you eat, being depressed if you havent succeeded to drop weight some week even tho you have done cardio and felt like uve starved. Fucking losing strenght, size, looking small in clothes, thinner neck, people asking you if you have stopped lifting, feeling flat, low energy, low libido, not much power in your muscles, tired, not being able to pound pizza and chocholate bars as I love.

1 week left, then this cut is down (9% bf), then FINALLY im gonna start "bulk" again, I will probably go fast to 12-14% and look somewhat big again, and being able to eat whatever I want without worrying about my fucking abs.

IcedEarth

Slayer
when you cut you go low on carbs which reduces thyroid activity this is why I refeed with crap every weekend

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
Anakind said:
how much is a months supply of that?

Testosterone is cheap. One ampule 1ml / 250mg Sustanon 250 would be like 7.5 Euros from an internet steroid shop. A strong TRT dose would probably be like one ampule every 10 days or even less. So it's really cheap. Some people would need an AI even on low doses but those are quite cheap as well.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
Testosterone is cheap. One ampule 1ml / 250mg Sustanon 250 would be like 7.5 Euros from an internet steroid shop. A strong TRT dose would probably be like one ampule every 10 days or even less. So it's really cheap. Some people would need an AI even on low doses but those are quite cheap as well.
then I will do small amount of roids once I'm over 40 to raise back to teenager levels

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
Anakind said:
then I will do small amount of roids once I'm over 40 to raise back to teenager levels
You can try taking Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate). It's an SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). It tricks the hypothalamus into thinking there's not enough estrogen in your body so the testicles produces more testosterone in return. In most men levels get up to quite satisfying results. That's what I'll do and see where it brings me. If it doesn't work, then of course I'll have to shoot testosterone.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
You can try taking Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate). It's an SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). It tricks the hypothalamus into thinking there's not enough estrogen in your body so the testicles produces more testosterone in return. In most men levels get up to quite satisfying results. That's what I'll do and see where it brings me. If it doesn't work, then of course I'll have to shoot testosterone.
I took large doses of vitamin D3 8,000 iu it's an aromatase inhibitor, and lost my tits and lot of other estrogenic flabs, will look into it

what about aromasin?

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
I took large doses of vitamin D3 8,000 iu it's an aromatase inhibitor, and lost my tits and lot of other estrogenic flabs, will look into it

what about aromasin?
I think those AIs and SERMs are all pretty effective. There are lots of studies on it for Clomid, Tamoxifen, Aromasin etc. Apparently not all people report higher libido on it. It might be that in some men estradiol (necessary for sexual function) is dropped too low. And the body seems to build up a tolerance after some time b/c new estrogen receptors are formed. So best results are probably when treatment is skipped from time to time and then started again.

Anakind

King of Chads
miscburt said:
MistGeburt did ur libido also go down cutting?
It should have. Low carb diets curb sexual function just like all other bro science diets.

MistGeburt3000 said:

Guys too to an extent

miscburt

Subhuman
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
facially he looks better on the right @ 17%, his skull looks bigger and wider
Yep, same with me. Combined with more mass on the neck on traps = you look WAY more manly when higher BF. Bare in mind, im not talking about being a fat fuck here, AKA 23+% bodyfat. But 15-20% is the best range IMO.