• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why bad things happen to good people.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Every wonder why that is?

It's because there are no good people. There are no honest, moral, truly decent people on the planet. Everyone including Christians are self-serving.

So when bad shit happens, it's actually just happening to bad people. They live amorally so they reap amoral rewards.

IcedEarth

Rotter
life is random, good and bad happens to everybody however some people are better handling extreme situations

and nice people aren't good, they are just cowards who use a fog of politeness to keep you away and guessing like the octopus uses it's ink against sharks

SINGULARITY

Megastar
IcedEarth said:
life is random, good and bad happens to everybody however some people are better handling extreme situations

and nice people aren't good, they are just cowards who use a fog of politeness to keep you away and guessing like the octopus uses it's ink against sharks

Another legit post as always.

Lol nice guys are always the frustrated faggots that go on  marry asian women and produce insane Eurasian sons and whore daughters

Slut's Shame

Regular
Ifiently saw a caterpillar outside in the open, I said 'hey buddy' with geniune warmth. it started to rain and I went back ooutside to make sure he didn't get stuck in the rain 
and I'm rotting harder than anyone here

there's no bad or good. theres fit or unfit