Why at around the same time I started getting bald my skin quality became Shitty?Im21

Hula hoop

Joke
Im 21, and and I started getting bald when I was 20. 

At around same time my skin quality went from flawless baby smooth baby glow face to dry and wrinkly shit.

Why is that ? DHT ?

How do I stop this shit?

WIL REP THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE

Hula hoop said:
Im 21, and and I started getting bald when I was 20. 

At around same time my skin quality went from flawless baby smooth baby glow face to dry and wrinkly shit.

Why is that ? DHT ?

How do I stop this shit?

WIL REP THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE

Is that a photo of you in the black ring?  If so, I'd switch places with you!

Hula hoop

Joke
So if I lower my DHT, will it go back to how it was prior to this shit ?

Im not afraid of limp dick because I had zero DHT before and had no problems with my dick. 

So I dont think Killing my DHT will give me dick problems

incelhero

Regular
It could be DHT, people says it turns them into bloatcels, along being one of the causes for Male Pattern Baldness. Try out RU58841 - it blocks all androgens in the spot you sprinkle it on, not only DHT but also testosterone. Mix it with minox for upregulating good prostaglandins and preventing inflammation of your hair follicles, you could try a Ray Peat diet for that too, it also safely, naturally lowers your DHT levels due to coconut oil consumption. If you're NW1 or NW2 you can still regain all of your hair if your regimen is good.

Hula hoop

Joke
incelhero said:
It could be DHT, people says it turns them into bloatcels, along being one of the causes for Male Pattern Baldness. Try out RU58841 - it blocks all androgens in the spot you sprinkle it on, not only DHT but also testosterone. Mix it with minox for upregulating good prostaglandins and preventing inflammation of your hair follicles, you could try a Ray Peat diet for that too, it also safely, naturally lowers your DHT levels due to coconut oil consumption. If you're NW1 or NW2 you can still regain all of your hair if your regimen is good.

Thank you man. Im glad there is still some decent humans in this world.

lono

Banned
incelhero said:

Coconut oil lowers DHT??

KingOfCod420

Regular
look at most guys that go bald they have this rough look to them.  is dht bra your skin might or might not go back to how it was your still young so you have a good chance  going back to normal, your skin will most likely repair itself

blocking dht might feminize your face, just a heads up

incelhero

Regular
lono said:
Coconut oil lowers DHT??

Yeah. I recommend you to read "Hair Like a Fox" by Ray Peat. EDIT: My mistake, it's not by Ray Peat, I keep making that mistake. It's by Danny Roddy, but the information in this book is mostly from Peat's scientific literature.

THE LAW

Banned
Its definitely DHT. Take fin to see if you get sides, if you get none upgrafe to dutasteride which will obliterate your DHT. Its a useless hormone after puberty anyway, so it has nothing better to do than rape your hair follicles and skin.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
You have gluten intolerance which essentially blocks your bodies ability to absorb nutrients efficiently therefore you are now nutrient deficient. Your body recognizes it is now operating at a deficiency so it is diverting nutrients that go to hair and skin to your more essential bodily organs like your heart and liver.

Hula hoop

Joke
No its not GENETICS. 

Because rigtt after Ive lost my left testicle this started to happen. Im not sure why the DHT went up? Because I thought the absence of a second testicle means drop in androgens. 

Im not sure how this shit works

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
1) Quit DHT
2) Maybe hope on fin
3) Use a salt-free hair shampoo imo

choicebyforce

Regular
Amnesia said:
You have gluten intolerance which essentially blocks your bodies ability to absorb nutrients efficiently therefore you are now nutrient deficient. Your body recognizes it is now operating at a deficiency so it is diverting nutrients that go to hair and skin to your more essential bodily organs like your heart and liver.

How do you fix gluten intolerance and improve gut health?

choicebyforce said:
Amnesia said:

do regular enemas. get an enema bottle from your pharmacy and clean yourself out.

Earl Sanders

Rotter
Pathologically Lonesome said:
choicebyforce said:

do regular enemas. get an enema bottle from your pharmacy and clean yourself out.

Enema some gay shit bro. Just stop eating sugar, grains, starch, dairy, and alcohol for a while. Take a probiotic supplement as well